Whahahahaha! The 1st one!!!! Right? Thanks for the laughs....
Linda - RIGHT!!
... 75% more attractive if you're funny. So true.
Bella Rum - :-)
Now I have to do research on roadrunners and coyotes.
Mike, I'm glad I can give you something to do in your spare time.
Too Funny. Really feeling the "Good Place" this chilly evening.
The other day on the way to work I saw a dead coyote on the right side of the road and just a bit down on the left side was a sheep just grazing in the grass on the side of the highway. Rather bizarre.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Whahahahaha!
The 1st one!!!! Right?
Thanks for the laughs....
Linda - RIGHT!!
... 75% more attractive if you're funny. So true.
Bella Rum - :-)
Now I have to do research on roadrunners and coyotes.
Mike, I'm glad I can give you something to do in your spare time.
Too Funny. Really feeling the "Good Place" this chilly evening.
The other day on the way to work I saw a dead coyote on the right side of the road and just a bit down on the left side was a sheep just grazing in the grass on the side of the highway. Rather bizarre.
Post a Comment