Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Teachers

Did you hear about the teacher who did a cartwheel in front of her choir class?
She was fired. Before you gasp, realize that she did not have on any underwear.

At first, I had a hearty laugh. What an idiot.
She told her students to delete the video.
Yea, that's like telling me not to touch that glass of red wine you just put in front of me. Those kids couldn't get that video uploaded fast enough.

She was fired, imagine that!
But I don't think she should have been fired for indecent exposure.
I think she should have been fired for having poor or terrible judgment.
I mean as a teacher you would hope he/she would have good judgment for heaven's sake.

And don't even tell me she forgot she went commando that day.
I mean one would remember if wearing a dress, the breeze going up your skirt will remind you.  Going commando in a dress is always a daring adventure, but doing a cartwheel in front of the class is just stupid.

I have to say the things that my teachers did in school were so boring in comparison. I did have a teacher who kept saying boner. George Washington pulled a boner. A kid sitting next to me, Scott, laughed and I laughed and then Scott commented when she said it several more times and that really made me giggle. We then were sent to the guidance counselor's office. When he asked what was so funny, Scott told him.  The guidance counselor never said anything else. He stood up and told us to go to our next class. He just kept his head down. I am sure he was fighting the laughter too.  

13 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Ya, she announced ahead of time that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I agree, she should have been fired for her poor judgement, but that's subjective and would be hard to put in the Teacher's Handbook. LOL

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

she announced it ahead of time? Oh my goodness I did not hear that. Falls under the heading of, "what the hell were you thinking?"

Olga said...

I can't quite grasp the educational purpose of such a stunt.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga that made me giggle. Thanks!

Mike said...

Here's the uncensored 12 second video. She basically mooned the camera.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n7_mIF5ypM

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

well I always know I can count on you Mikey to give me the real video. 😆
But the kids got more than a moon I think. It still makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I used to ask my 5th grade History teacher for help that I didn't need. She was a young, hot hippie chick. I only wanted her to come to my desk & lean over to see what my question was about so I could grab an eyeful of her unrestrained boobs down the front of her blouse or dress. Makes me miss the 60's!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, at least she had on panties!

Brian, that sounds exactly what my husband would say. Or as he explains, boobs are eye magnets, one can't help but look at them. Yea, right.:-)

Anonymous said...

Margaret - I am completely on Ricks side on this one. Learning to do it with subtlety - that's an art form!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

And have you?

Carma Sez said...

agree with you. She had to have known - or else she should have been fired for stupidity...

Barbara said...

I know I'm getting old and don't keep up like I should but I can't for the life of me understand why she would want to go commando anyway. In a slinky evening dress where you don't want panty line, ok, but to go to work or school in her case. What am I missing.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Barbara, oh you aren't missing a thing, I think she may be missing a few marbles. I think she did this on purpose (the pervert. )