My Uncle sent me some funnies that I thought I would share on my quest of no politics.
Yes, this is gross. Knee highs and diaper thong. Note the old guys two different shoes.
Ah, ladies wouldn't it be fun to have glasses really do this?
This tattoo funny made me howl. I remember telling a young person to be careful what they tattoo and where. She wanted a flower on her breast. I told her that flower will wilt someday so be careful.
She didn't end up putting it there. Good call.
I love this one! I can see this happening to me and Rick!
I was only 14 when Woodstock was happening.
But this is sadly still very much me. That's Rick sleeping in the chair. Thankfully neither of us have to put our teeth in a glass as he did below.
And just because.






5 comments:
Love the unfaithful in the bathroom joke the best.
Me too Jean.
That could be a contest at an old folks home. Guess the tattoo.
Thanks for the chuckle today!
Hahaha. Nothing like a good laugh.
Post a Comment