Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Glasses

I spent a good chunk of time looking everywhere, or so I thought, for my computer glasses. I was all over my house cussing up a storm.
Rick finally came home and I asked if he had seen them.
He replied, "Are your computer glasses the brownish ones?"
Me: yes! have you seen them?
Rick: I'm looking at them. And he laughs.
Me- turning my head every which way to see what he sees.
Rick walks over to me and got very close.
I thought he was coming in for a kiss. I said - oh c'mon Rick, not now, find my glasses and I'll kiss you and more!
Rick: laughing hysterically pulls them from the top of my head.

Damn!

8 comments:

April said...

I got one for you - had an amazon gift card (which in my head was I-tunes card) I pulled up the I-tunes app and use camera to upload - wouldn't take - tried so many times and was really pissed that I could not upload the card. Finally I asked hubs to see what is wrong - well it's an amazon card you are trying to use in the I-tunes store. Yep I felt sooooo stupid!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

April, Good one!!!!

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Haven't we all done that---"lose" our glasses on top of the head? I know I have. The past two days I've been looking for my sunglasses. I hope I find them before summer gets here.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean you know where I have found my sunglasses? In a summer bag (purse) I looked forever. Try that and see if you have any luck. :-)

Olga said...

Uh oh. I never put my glasses on top of my head but I do lose them on a regular basis. Since I can't see without them, finding them is all the more difficult.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Lol! I am always looking for something that I JUST had in my hand. Then I find it someplace weird, like laying on top of the bed, or in the fridge.

Mike said...

I'm picturing you with a couple of half full glasses of water on your head. Or were they half empty.

Mike said...

Just as I hit the publish button I thought of this. Put a glass of water on your head then ask Rick if he's seen it.