Thursday, November 17, 2016

Heads Up - foul language ahead

Rick finishing up his punch list on the master bath project.
I work from home and heard this while at my desk.

Rick: SHIT!

I giggle

Rick: DAMN IT!

this one less than a minute later.

Rick: SON. OF. A .BITCH!

oh my I'm not going in there

Rick: MOTHER FUCKER!

things banging...perhaps his head against the wall? throwing something?
I don't know, but now I'm laughing. I am certainly not going in there to see what is happening!

Now I am the potty mouth in this house and Rick has only done this once before.
Same scenario. I was on a ladder and he was in the basement at our lake house.
I was laughing hysterically on my ladder because he doesn't normally swear like this.
But oh boy he did that day and well, Wednesday, November 16th 2016 was the same exact scenario.

By the way, the bathroom looks great.
The shower is the only thing left to do but that will wait until after his surgery.
I can't wait to show you.

5 comments:

Silver in AZ said...

I'm the potty mouth too. I blame it on having an ex Navy cook for a dad. LOL And I can't wait to see the photos!

Mike said...

Caulk going places it's not supposed too will bring out those words.

April said...

I'm a bad potty mouth!
Visiting son at college this past weekend and my son has a bad potty mouth - hubs kept getting on to him!

alessandra said...

But now I'm curious about what happened, and I want to see the photos :P

Julie H said...

I have a horrible potty mouth. Scott puts me to shame though when he's watching sports or working on a project.