LOL. Sounds exactly like me. I'm pushing 66 this month and that is totally impossible. It is better than 60 because now I am old, not almost old and dreading it. Your life at any age is either good or it is not. Being 60 doesn't make it better or worse. We've just been told that being young is best. Is it? Would you really go back to 20 or 30 or even 40. Only if I knew then what I know today.
Barbara, hell yes!!!! I loved 40 and the entire decade. Best decade ever!Exactly the person who I am today without the gravity issues, aches,pains and wrinkles. What's not to love?
In November, I will cross the superannuation watershed age of 65, although I usually don't feel that old, unless I've been playing with the grandchildren. And some of the senior discounts are nice. Would be good to have fewer wrinkles and brown hair again.
4 comments:
Mostly true except for number 6. Life finds new ways to throw you curve balls all the time.
LOL. Sounds exactly like me. I'm pushing 66 this month and that is totally impossible. It is better than 60 because now I am old, not almost old and dreading it. Your life at any age is either good or it is not. Being 60 doesn't make it better or worse. We've just been told that being young is best. Is it? Would you really go back to 20 or 30 or even 40. Only if I knew then what I know today.
Barbara, hell yes!!!! I loved 40 and the entire decade. Best decade ever!Exactly the person who I am today without the gravity issues, aches,pains and wrinkles. What's not to love?
In November, I will cross the superannuation watershed age of 65, although I usually don't feel that old, unless I've been playing with the grandchildren. And some of the senior discounts are nice. Would be good to have fewer wrinkles and brown hair again.
Post a Comment