I was taking Izzy to daycare at 7:20a this morning.
As I sat in a line of cars waiting to get through a stop sign I was rear ended.
I pulled over and the young man who hit me jumped out and apologized profusely.
My car is drivable per se, but without a back tail light they are telling me it's not.
It's a real mess. I drive a Toyota highlander and the back gate is messed up, the bumper is shot and the driver side back panel is one big crunched up piece of metal. His RAV4 is worse.
Boy things are sure on the upswing aren't they?
I am sore as the morning has progressed but I'm sure I'll be fine.
Took some ibuprofen for my headache and soreness. I believe it too shall pass.
Monday is Rick's nap and zap. I am thankful that will be over soon. He needs to have his energy back. While the whole idea of this is off putting for me I know its what he needs to not be fatigued. So let's get it done!
And lastly, I want to share with you that I am thinking of walking away from the blog unless I can figure out a way to do it so only those I want here in my blog world see it.
My husband told someone about my blog and I have not been myself here. I would have thought you all could tell but if not that is the reason for me walking away. I need to be myself here as I am in life.
Anyone have any ideas? Someone told me you can do it with a password but how does that work? Any ideas would be helpful. Or I close up shop soon I guess.
11 comments:
NO NO NO you can not close!!
We will figure something out!!
Hopefully someone will know how to password protect.
Don't give up!!!
You can make it private, I have one friend that does that sometimes. I have thought about doing that too.
AND CRAP! So do you have a rental car? I'm glad you are ok.
i thought it was the stress.
i would miss you if you shuttered up.
and yes, you can make it private.
also you can shutter up and only give the new address to your trusted readers.
Ladies,
I am going to look into how to make it private if you learn anything let me know via my email address on here.
I do think I got whiplash today. I am sore all over but my neck and head are throbbing, even after all the advil.
These past few months have been doozies that is for certain.
I feel your pain and so understand what you are saying. Even with making the old blog private, I still had fears. Started the new blog and felt that I just couldn't be myself any more on it. Hence no blogging. Now I read every once in a while to catch up on what's going on but that's it. Think I'd start blogging only to scrap anything that I wrote.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
design
settings
blog readers
private
I think you can do a by invitation only through blogger but I don't know how exactly. Don't give up. You've just got a lot going on and today's accident didn't help. Hang on. It will get better soon and my frowny face would miss you.
Mike, that only works if your reader is a blogger. Many of mine do not have blogs so that won't work. But thanks for trying
Barbara
I've seen that as well but now while trying to find one I can't. I asked the question on blogger and only got how I can pick what bloggers can read me. I'm not sure there is an answer to do this staying on blogger.
Zoo, thanks for comin' around. If you know how I can do this let me know!!
You *can* password protect, but it means you get zero new blog readers, as there is no way to contact you via email and ask, the page just comes up and says, "You haven't been invited to read this blog."
So before you do it, you could ask the people who read here now to email you and request the password.
So sorry about the accident. It just sucks to have stuff like that happen.
Post a Comment