This just cracks me up. I think he may need a bed like this one for himself ....only larger.
How damn cute is this?
Today is my sister Jennifer's birthday. She's my baby sis.
But boy she's getting old :-)
That's all I've got today people cuz I'm cranky.
5 comments:
ugh cranky. I've got the leaking eyes. No idea what I'm crying about. Stupid hormones.
That dog is so cute. I keep looking at big beds for the dogs but last time I bought one the dog and cat just took turns peeing on it.
I'm cranky today, too. Must be the water. And your sister is as good-looking as you are.
Julie - leaking eyes are no fun either. thankfully my dog has never peed in the house besides she loves her new bed so much she no longer gets on ours. YIPEE
Bilbo - flattery will get you everywhere big boy! (Agnes, its just harmless ole me)
Today must be cranky day. I hate when I have to get up before noon.
well that didn't help me Mike.
You poor thing!
Post a Comment