Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dog will play while I'm away

Izzy the Wonder Dog Here.....

Mom is buried under papers, work, chores and Dr. appointments.
She isn't able to write right now.

So I'll show you what I've been up to.
Napping on the patio with my dad after he got home from work.

I'm also into this stick. I've been carrying around this stick I found this spring. 
I carry it everywhere.
I just love this stick. It's my favorite one ever. I've had it for weeks now, before there were flowers and buds on the trees. That is the longest I have kept a stick. 
I think I may name it and make it my pet. It won't eat as much as me so it can hang around.
I leave it on the stoop after walks and then I sit with it. I lay on the sidewalk with it.
Then I sat on the sofa as mom planted flowers and veggies on the patio.
She ran squealing into the house because an enormous bee was bugging her.
I just laid on that sofa outside and watched her. 
It was pretty damn funny to me!

I'm goin' fishing with my Dad in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.
Just Dad and me at the lake for a whole weekend of naps, fishing and more naps.
Doesn't get any better than that. Especially because you know who won't be with us.
I get him all to myself.
Just me, Dad, water and this football that he will throw for me after we fish all day.

This is me last year. At the end of the year before they close the community pools they allow the dogs to have some fun. Personally I don't see why we can't have our own pool, these people have 5 of 'em all to themselves. This is me in all my glory. I can do this for hours....and I do.

Have a good day blogger friends. I'm going to nap now. I had a hard day yesterday at doggie day care. We swam a lot yesterday, they had a pool and it was all outdoor fun. 
I didn't get many naps though.  So today I will have to nap a lot!  
Hope you get lots of naps today too!!





3 comments:

Mike said...

Naps are me.

Bilbo said...

Izzy, as soon as I'm retired I'll be right in that nap thing with you!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bilbo - that's what humans say too!