I am going into hiding.
I am so tired, weary really of all this cold.
I want to walk my dog without being bundled up like a mummy.
I want this.....without the bullseye of course.
P.S -. another reason Peg loves Canada and Canadians.
http://world.time.com/2014/02/10/canada-beer-fridge-sochi-passport-scan/

11 comments:
You can't fool me. Those are snow storm clouds in that picture.
I'll swap you some of this heat for some of that snow. Dry, crackly grass & bush fires here. (Though not in my immediate area.) I'd love some snow....but yeah, I get it....day after day of cold whiteness would do your head in just as day after day of heat does.
I for once, am tired of snow......
and I wish I had one of those beer machines close to me but instead of beer, mix drinks ;o)
Oh Bonnie welcome to my world. So far we have 13" and a lot more on the way!!
I may have bloody Marys for breakfast. Only one who loves this is the dog. Plows where are you? Shoveling at 6am is sure fun!
It hasn't snowed here yet in England!
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.
We were surprised to get 8" in the city initially, then an additional 3. I think having children, especially a younger ones, affects my ability to be more patient with the continuance of winter. Although, I must admit the whole groundhog seeing his shadow is bullshit. Because won't it technically be winter another six weeks ANYWAY? I will admit to being tired of the cold, but that's me all the time, even in summer, when businesses have the air on full blast.
I grew up in Western Pennsylvania, where we had a LOT more snow than this and laughed at it. Of course, back then I wasn't 62 years old and responsible for shoveling it all myself. Can you smell the liniment from there?
Leisa, Let's just trade homes for a holiday, like in the movie with Jude Law and Cameron Diaz. You can stay at my home and play tourist in the DC metro area. I'll stock my fridge and my liquor cabinet for you. :-)
Andrew, no snow for you but you all need a boat!!
Bilbo - you wussy - you grew up around Pittsburgh - that is hardly snow country but compared to here it is. My family right now has over 111 inches and it's still coming down in Erie.
it is supposedly going to be 65 this afternoon - can't wait. sick of winter!
Carma - show off!!!! later this week it will be high 50's low 60's. I hope they aren't lying to me! I'm frail and cold and can't take it.
Post a Comment