I think I ate and drank my way through Columbus and New Albany.
I missed my dog so much.
But they had a great dog that had my dog's temperment so it was almost Izzy.
The dog has one blue eye and one brown eye.
Cute as cute can be. The dog too.
Our future son in law was a great tour guide of the city.
We saw a lot of stuff that was cool, pretty, fun and entertaining.
We ate and drank our way through the city and lived to tell about it.
As we were down town walking along the water we saw these swings to our left.
Rick and Jason went and sat on them and began swinging.
Rick kept getting closer and closer. Until he was on top of the poor guy and he put his arm around him. They both burst out laughing at one point.2 women walked by and one said to the other, "Look at those guys over there"
Rick yelled to them, "Hey, not that there is anything wrong with this!"
The famous line from Seinfeld.
The women cracked up laughing.
Jason cooks the meals and boy is he a good cook.
They made a rack of ribs to die for Friday night for dinner.
They were even so thoughtful to get me Gluten Free Barbeque Sauce.
Oh my goodness were these ribs good.
Slap my ass and call me Sally kind of good.
I keep thinking about them.
I think I need to make some ribs soon.
And finally this link's story will be filed under OUCH!!!....


12 comments:
Glad you had such a good weekend!! 7 hours in a car?? Ugh I would die. lol
That's one long ride! Sounds like the ribs were worth it though lol. Rick looks like Scott, giant sized next to other guys!
Carolyn - it was awful - for the wedding we'll be flying!!!
Julie - well in Rick's defense Jason is small.....but Rick is a big guy. :-) I like my guys big ....tee hee
I'm going on a road trip later this summer to Lousiana. I can't wait. Although I did kind of giggle at the article you linked to (the sheer idiocy of it all and the name of the hospital), I do agree with some of the comments (I usually stay away from comments on public boards b/c the level of stupid is outrageously high sometimes) about how it would not be written about in a humor fashion if the roles were reversed.
Arnebya - I agree with that comment. I did not read any of the comments but I hate man bashing. And I have often told my husband if men said the things about women that woment do oooooh boy would fur be flying. and that commenter is correct, if a man did this to a woman no one would be making jokes. (okay some but you know what I mean)
Have fun driving to Louisiana! Knowing you you won't have the air on. Crazy broad!
so glad you had such a great time...so son in law is a keeper? you have me intrigued now..OUCH? oh dear...I hope all is well!
It's fine for two men to be sitting with their arms around each other as long as they aren't crying.
Jay
J- Whew, they weren't crying....yet.
A man that can cook... he gets my vote! (I can tell he already got yours)
I'm happy to see that you had a great week-end with no drama what so ever. Here's hoping that the wedding goes the same...
'OUCH' - I thought it would be good to have a handy girlfriend. apparently not.
Male bonding brings out the beast, so if those two give you any trouble, demand more ribs and a nice dark beer. Sounds like a fun weekend.
Post a Comment