Possibly a milkshake and some brownies as well.
Is this really what men think is gorgeous these days?
I firmly believe if she was scrubbed clean of her makeup and nice shiney clothes and dropped into National Geographic Magazine you would all send money to feed her.
12 comments:
ick. My mother in law is super skinny like under 100 pounds now and hugging her is like hugging a bunch of bones.
Dimi needs a cheeseburger. A big one.
But this lead me to the movie she made, Margin Call. This looks like it will be a good one.
Mike I 've heard nothing but great reviews for the movie. Maybe she can eat some popcorn at the premiere with butter and a candy bar and some nachos.....
I've always believed that when you hug a woman, she should feel like a pillow filled with warm milk, and not a sack of coat hangers. This poor woman needs a good nutritionist.
Bill I think I love you.
Agnes - just a figure of speech.
:-)
very scary. but in my opinion she stopped looking nice a long time ago.
Tammie - like when she started altering her face? I hate the hair since I'm being catty. It's like she's hanging on to her youth. Could be because she's married to a tender vittle and not someone her age or it's just hollyweird stuff.
I've always admired her thin and toned look, however... her skin is looking gaunt and droopy and another however... I wouldn't mind looking like her... even like she looks right now!
My hair is long like that, but not healthy and it's always in a ponytail.
Are you sure that's not a wax statue of her in one of those creepy celeb wax statue places? It's certainly now the most flattering photo of her I've seen.
On the other, hand for someone who's had three kids... I've never known her to be anything but skinny except when she was preggers, so maybe it's just her metabolism.
This is not a wax figure - sadly this is her. She is beyond a great metabolism. She's probably not eating due to her hubby cheating on her. She's been thin but this is gross and not thin. This is starving people in 3rd world countries.
Ms. A - you don't want to look like her! Her hair is shiney I'll give her that.
I'm with Mike--Give that girl a cheeseburger. Yesterday!!!
Post a Comment