Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hard Way Lane



I'm going up north tomorrow to deal with some family issues.
You can guess by my sign above which direction I'm going.
See you all next week with plenty of blog fodder from my trip.

5 comments:

Julie H said...

Good luck! I'm going to the dentist today. Probably a toss up on which one you'd rather be doing lol.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - root canal would be better.

mamahasspoken said...

Hears hoping that you packed enough booze and such to get you through the week!

regan said...

Peg.....good luck with your family.....and remember each time your Dad makes a crappy comment to you, that at least he's not a Nazi (mine is....seriously....pic of Hitler on the wall and Mein Kampf on his nightstand!)

Now your Dad is going to seem pretty good, huh?

Families suck sometimes....we're with you in spirit!

Ms. A said...

I'll look forward to the fodder! Try to have some fun.