If you were to walk into my home right now you would see decapitated stuff animals all around. It's a bit creepy.
Rick found this store that sells slighty used stuff animals for change one day when he was in Alexandria. He brought home a big garbage bag of them.
Izzy you see loves stuffed animals.
The first thing she will do is take off the face. One by one. Eyes, nose, etc.
Or else she will just decapitate them.
After they have no face she will play with them forever.
Here she is with her faceless seal this morning.
I wonder what that is all about? Why does the face bother her so?
Here is her headless dog. Poor thing was left outside on the patio last night.
Creepy isn't it?
Now we are hoping this works like garlic on vampires.
This creeps out our icky neighbors they have told us.(Dough Boy & Ugly Carrie)
If that is all it takes to keep them away then Izzy can have all the treats she wants.
We do not like them and we have tried. The woman is a snarky bitch.
The husband is a spineless wimpy man who looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy who gets pushed around by snarky bitch. (I will share later what she said to me about my weight loss)
Over the last 24 years of living with Rick he has taken to naming neighbors.
Oh not the ones he likes the other neighbors.
Most are self explanatory. Yes we are horrible horrible people.
And once he has a name for them we find we can never use their normal names.
Example:
- Humpers Parents (ok the dog's name is not humper but it humps everything man)
- The Dirt Bags (they could be a Jerry Springer show)
- Dough Boy & Ugly Carrie(not to be confused w/ pretty Carrie who we like very much)
- The Perfect Family (ok he likes them a lot! but before we knew them he thought they looked like Barbie and Ken with 3 perfectly polite children and their yard was groomed perfectly. As a joke when Rick walked by one day with Izzy he told "Ken" that he had an issue with his yard....there was a blade of grass going the wrong direction. "Barbie was on their deck and burst out laughing because she knows that her hubby is a bit OCD about their lawn. They have been friends ever since. He told him we called them the perfect family and that made them laugh.)
- Hillbilly Boy
- Psycho Woman
- The Cat People
- Underwear Lady
- Masturbating Girl
Psycho Woman's neighbor was out for the evening. But her neighbor left her sprinkler on so her lawn could get some much needed water. Apparently some of water went over the fence into her yard. We came upon her while she was pounding on doors yelling, "HELP, HELP, MY NEIGHBOR IS TRYING TO FLOOD ME. HELP!" Psycho woman got a ladder from another neighbor and climbed the fence to turn off her sprinkler. That is only 1 of many things this poor woman has done. I think she needs serious help. My guess is she is only about 31-34. It's sad really. She appears to be certifiable. I know she is married but I have never seen her husband. She is outside her home talking to imaginery friends so I see her a lot. I have walked by her house when walking Izzy and she'll yell - "Your dog won't eat me will she?" I always smile and say something different each time. Last time I told her she had just had breakfast so she wouldn't be eating anything else until tonight. She sighed loudly and said, "Okay good!" I just keep walking. She is friendly though. She just doesn't like dogs.
The Dirt Bags - oh that is a whole blog post in and of itself.
Too many things that make them qualify over the 11 years of living here. But this one just happened....Their 14-15 year old daughter was out front last week. She was wearing what looked like a sexy silky nightgown. (black and white) It stopped just under her ass.
When she moved you could see her butt cheeks. She had on thigh high fish nets.
The garters were seen. She had on pumps in black with 4-5inch heels.
Rick was cleaning the front windows and yelled for me to come see this. (they live across the street) I looked at Rick and said, "is this a costume or what?" I kept saying it must be for a costume party or something. She can't just be going out there dressed like a hooker/slut/pole dancer could she? Sunday night at our party the people who live next to us asked if we've seen her in this get up? Carrie asked, "Where do you let your little girl go dressed like that?" My response was, "working the pole?" We have seen her now in this 2 times. Rick is convinced it is her work uniform. OMG.
Masturbating Girl. This one was a young gal who lived next door to us when we lived in the center of a city in another state. Our homes were on top of one another as they are in a city. One evening (dark outside) we were sitting in our sun room having some wine and talking when I said to Rick - "what is she doing over there?" Rick turned around and I went OMG close your drapes!! She was talking on the phone and it was in the late 80's early 90's and she was on a cord phone in her room. She was using that cord and going to town on herself with it.
I made Rick leave the sunroom. I said, "c'mon let's give the kid her privacy."
Of course he says, "hey, she's got her drapes in her room open for heaven's sake!"
We left the sunroom.
It got to the point that if we were in our sunroom, which we were all the time, she was going to town on herself. So we only sat in there during the day at some point she has to stop abusing herself you'd think but....
I saw her one day and suggested she close her drapes because we live so close to one another and we can see her in her room. She did not.
So you get the idea.
Don't you wonder what our neighbors call us?
17 comments:
ha ha. i love everything about this post. i love the headless animals and the way youve named your neighbors.
we name our neighbors too but they're a lot less creative than yours. stuff like, "tattoo neck" . "weasel face" or "Preggie McBitchface."
Tammie - I especially like Preggie mcBitchface. That one I must share with Rick. If someone was in our home and heard us say things like, did you see underwear lady today? or did you see the Dirt Bags kids?
They would think we were loons.
Wow you have some crazy neigbbors!! I actually don't really know anything about mine. There were the hoarders who lived at the end of the street, but I think they got foreclosed on. One day they were they, the next day everything was gone!! I'm really curious to know what happened though.
Carolyn - yes we do indeed.
Only have a name for the one at the beginning of the addition. We have to pass his house to get to ours. So does everyone else. He's the first impression of the neighborhood and it's not a good one. Used to know so many of the neighbors, back in the day. Nearly all have moved on to bigger and better homes.
Ms. A - but you didn't share the name you gave this person! Our community is one of those Large Development communitys that is supposed to be "All That"
it isn't.
I love your blog and how you describe your neighbors....I do wonder what they call you and what mine call me!!!
You need to start keeping a list on Psycho Woman. Sounds like lots of post material.
The names we have for our neighbors aren't as creative as your names. Instead we call them names from different movies. We have the Burbs (from a Tom Hanks movie that I can't recall the title to) and then we have the Buckeses from the Christmas Story. We also have the cat woman who takes in all wild cats, spays/neters them, and then feeds them outside until she gets way too attach to them and then moves them inside. Right now she has 10 inside cats and about the same outside. I wouldn't mine them except they have a tendency to live under my porch with the raccoons. Whenever I say that I am going to trap whatevef lives under my porch she has a fit. We also have a crazy lady neighbor in that she tells everyone that she sleeps with her gun and will shoot before she asks questions. I tell my sons not to park in front of her house at night because I can see her shooting them first, then seeing who she shot!
Mama - Aah, the south. :-)
HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!
This was too funny! The only names we ever gave anyone was 'Vladamir and Melanoma'....and she was! He was Russian, and her real name was Melanie....they were awful!
And all I can say is....phone cord ....that's just WRONG!!
jess - :-)
Regan - Melanoma? 'Cause she was a cancer? Rick suggested we buy a vibrator for phone cord girl at Xmas so her phone got a break. I laughed like crazy when he said that.
jess - :-)
Regan - Melanoma? 'Cause she was a cancer? Rick suggested we buy a vibrator for phone cord girl at Xmas so her phone got a break. I laughed like crazy when he said that.
Oh yet another reason we are so relatable to each other. Is psycho woman my neighbors sister???
ewwwwww that's so gross!! Can you imagine someone else going to use the phone after that. :hork:
You have some crazy neighbors! We don't have many crazy neighbors, maybe that means it's us?!?!
Hi Mom Julie - well these neighbors weren't all in the same city. So it's not like they are all here around me right now. :-)
Phone Cord girl would be about 28 now. But that phone was in her room so who knows who went in there and used her phone!
Post a Comment