See that screened in area there?
I plan to spend some quality time with books in the hammock up there!
Me, books and no mosquito's!
I am taking 2 books that I hope to be able to read.
The books are the following:
I know how will I ever manage to carry two big ole hard cover books and not get a Kindle?
(you know I had to go there)
If you are looking for some great summer reads yourself you may want to check out Eva's summer reading suggestions today - they look great!
I am planning on having several of these below and an enormous amount of time doing what is up at the top of my header here on my blog.

I plan to spend a lot of time with this guy even though he looks so serious here he's a lot of fun.
Please enjoy this little ditty that was sent to me this morning from a friend who knows how much I love Lenny. For some reason I couldn't embed the video but just hit this link and it should play.
Have a safe and happy holiday!




7 comments:
OMG - that house!! SO jealous! Also? I love Anna Quindlen. And that other book looks interesting too. I'm going to NYC this summer and plan to load up the kindle for my plane rides. Yippee! Enjoy!
Finished Anna Quinnlan's book and loved it. I finished one of those martinis last night too. Love the house. Have fun.
Mary
Thank you for visiting my blog :-) I've heard of the lemon cake book, I think it was on Oprah's suggested list or something. Let me know if it's any good, I was thinking of getting it myself... if I can tear myself away from my laptop, LOL. Your lake house looks awesome! So pretty!
Mrs. D.
An Oprah book eh?
I never like O's choices so if I knew it was an Oprah book I probably wouldn't have purchased it. (although 2 of her reads were good) I read some reviews that were great so I am excited to read it.
When i return I will write about it. I just can't wait to leave. Is it thursday yet?
have a great time! you deserve a few extra vacation days. and enjoy those books. i want to read lemon cake myself. be sure and let us know how it is...
now off to check out this summer reading list.
You are going to have a blast!!!
I am so jealous - Can I come hang out and read books too?
Ahh, lake house bliss. Have a great 4th of July lying in your hammock reading. I hope it's cooler up there.
Post a Comment