Oh how I love a hot and humid Monday.
I am trying to remember this below so I don't bitch....but it's difficult because I am melting.
In other news I had the wildest dream last night.
I don't normally remember my dreams and sometimes when I do they are doozies.
This was one of those.
I was on the Craig Ferguson show.
As you are all well aware by now I am smitten with this man.
He interviewed me with Sid the cussing bunny. (my favorite puppet on the show)
Sid is a cute little fur ball with a foul mouthHere's a snippet...
I have no rational reason as to why he was interviewing me in the first place because let's face it I am just a gal living in the mid-Atlantic region with no real reason to be on a tv show.
But it did go amazingly well and I was giddy from the conversation with Craig, Sid the Cussing Bunny and my new shoes.
Yes, in the dream I bought these great new shoes just for the show.
Craig complimented me on them and we chatted about these great new shoes for some time. (like a hetero man gives a rats ass about my shoes)
I mean this is random shit for a dream but I woke up smiling and remembering it and the feeling of pure giddy happiness.
My husband who knows I never wake up happy or in a good mood until after my gi-normous mug of coffee asked......"So I'm guessing you also had sex with him in this dream from that smile huh?"
That made me laugh out loud!
Men have such a different idea of what makes a woman's dream happy....not to say I wouldn't have been very happy with that in the dream too but I seemed to be so happy to be there, to meet him, to show him my shoes (which is ridiculous) and interacting with Sid the cussing bunny who I found adorable. (like Elmo with a potty mouth)
And no I wasn't drinking before I went to bed.
I have been on medication and I won't be able to drink until July 1st.
(and yes I am counting the days - now don't write me letters.)


5 comments:
I love this. It's so funny.
God I love to laugh on Monday.
Thanks.
Mary
Craig Ferguson is awesome. I love his show and love the puppets.
I'm the same way with the heat. I need to keep remembering how much I hated the cold weather this past winter.
i love it when i have a dream that makes me smile upon waking. mine never include sex either.
Tammie - I think it's a guy thing. That apparently is the only thing to make them smile....2nd would be food.
Oh what a wonderful dream! Maybe there will be a "part 2" tonight?
And that image of the snow and ice cold beers?
Thanks you! I "dove right in" and feel thirty degrees cooler already(hot as hell here, too)
Post a Comment