Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Nyquil Float

Okay it's been awhile and here are a few things that have been keeping me busy.

Husband is doing better.....lung infection has been kicking his ass but he is improving and I couldn't be more thankful about that!
My parents have become my kids and it is so damn stressful.
The weather is wreaking havoc on my allergies and I am feeling miserable!

I actually went to bed last night at 8:15pm and I'm tired right now. Go figure.
I don't think I've done that without being drunk or 6 yrs old. And since I was not either you know I was feeling rough. I woke up a bunch of times through out the night to cough or try to be comfortable on this damn torn rotator cuff but always managed to get back to sleep for a little bit.

Tonight may require Nyquil so that I won't wake up and cough. You know if I could I'd put a big scoop of ice cream in my Nyquil and I could feed 2 addictions at once. See, I'm always thinking....no matter what they say.

No comments: