Tuesday, February 24, 2026

He's At It Again.

 My mom used to tell me to just ignor that boy who is annoying you so. 
You can't ignore this MF. I look forward to his demise.


And thankfully, the women refused his invitation.  They said they had other important things on their schedule. "A Scheduling Conflict"
You know, like a bubble bath, catch a movie with friends, walk the dog. 
Important things other than visiting the dick head.

20 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree! And kudos to the Women's Olympic Team for refusing.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Okay, Deborah, its official. I wish to be adopted by a Canadian. Need a 69 yr old curmudgeon?

Gidget Blue Sky said...

the women ARE smarter!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hi Gidget, you are correct!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Agree

Ami said...

Bunch of crassholes. Dumald and all his hangers-on. Can't wait for the obituary.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Romeo thought it was hilarious. I thought it was poetic justice.

Kathy G said...

I admire the women for taking the high road.

Cruisin Paul said...

I think the Women's Olympic hockey team were the best compared to the stupid men's team. The respect was shown by the Women's Olympic hockry team.

Crusin Paul

Hope Springs said...

I have to wash my hair. LOL.

My ex was a hockey player at a high level. Most of them are dogs. Just sayin'. (I smartened up on the second round. haha)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ditto

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I think it was both. Women are just smarter

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yep!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Agreed

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh yes, I know. Lol

DB Stewart said...

Yes...an uh scheduling conflict, lol. Well done.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Giving the Metal of Freedom the goalie of the hockey team last night made me sick.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, once again I agree with you.

Stubblejumpers Cafe said...

I would have been more impressed if the women's team had just said No Thank you instead of offering excuses why they couldnt, as if they wouldve attended if they couldve. -Kate

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I understand your point. They are invited to another event which they are attending. :-)