The high point of American progress.
Such a great guy and president.
Insert fist-bump here.
I love it!
Obama was a great president not like old bone spurs.Cruisin Paul
Agreed Jean!
🫵
Ole Bone Spurs-excellent Paul.
Ah, the good ole days!
Lots of No Kings Day protests around here. Did you have any?
I appreciate that we had no need to cringe in embarrassment with Pres Obama.
Oh we sure did!!
That's it?
Not by a long shot, but I'd like the felon in the White House to afford us at least that minimum
Post a Comment
14 comments:
The high point of American progress.
Such a great guy and president.
Insert fist-bump here.
I love it!
Obama was a great president not like old bone spurs.
Cruisin Paul
Agreed Jean!
🫵
Ole Bone Spurs-excellent Paul.
Ah, the good ole days!
Lots of No Kings Day protests around here. Did you have any?
I appreciate that we had no need to cringe in embarrassment with Pres Obama.
Oh we sure did!!
That's it?
Not by a long shot, but I'd like the felon in the White House to afford us at least that minimum
Post a Comment