Monday, April 14, 2025

Mean As A Snake


Yes, my husband sent me this. Ok, I am this. But mean?

I said, "mean? I'm not mean."

Rick: huh!

Me: give me an example mister of me being mean.

Rick: you called me an asshole the other day.

Me: yeah. And were you being one? 

Rick:  (laughing) well, that's besides the point. It's mean to call your loving husband an asshole.

Me: omg you can't even say that without laughing.

14 comments:

Ami said...

Hey, if the asshole fits....

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOL!

Kathy G said...

Based on your posts I would NOT call you mean!

Mr. Shife said...

You just call it like you see it and people need to toughen up. Keep fighting the good fight, Peg.

DB Stewart said...

I think he means honest, haha.

Barbara said...

Sounds a little like me too

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

🤣🤣🤣

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

My life.😁

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thank you Kathy.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lol.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yea, that's it. 🤣

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Well then I'm in good company Barbara!

Anonymous said...

Haha.
Too funny.

Linda

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

😁