I hope you all enjoyed your holiday.
This may be our last one of freedom.
I need to vent.
I will not have comments on. This is my opinion, my blog.
I did not watch the debate. I knew I'd want to throw things at the TV.
Instead, I recorded Jon Stewart's follow-up to watch the next day.
I watched a baseball game and kept my blood pressure intact.
The following day I heard from everyone. I heard how bad Joe did.
I heard the talking heads. I saw it on Jon Stewart.
Joe had a rally the day after the debate here in Raleigh.
It was televised on Scripts News TV so I watched it to see the issues everyone spoke of. I did not see them. He was fine to me.
He was articulate and angry, he made sense.
He was fine to me. What do you see?
I have said this to many but I feel strongly about this.
Even if Biden isn't up to snuff, his administration sure as hell is.
We are voting for his administration and not trump's radical religious nut jobs that want to strip decades of progress for women and minorities. Biden's administration is competent and progressive people supporting equality among genders, sexualities and skin color. trumps sycophants of this convicted felon to do not! They support Putin, so-called Christian white nationalism.
So he is old. Not my favorite choice but we have no choice.
A dictator who is in bed with Putin or a real American.
Here are some of the scariest and most accurate memes of my lifetime.
I am scared for our future. I am frightened of what will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment