Hang in there girl, you will be saying "shucks" and "mercy" in no time. Seriously, to claim that name they must have really good biscuits. Not a bad thing.
Well, bless your heart… I enjoy reading about your big move and new adventures. You helped me keep my sense of humor as my husband, senior dog and I are in the middle of our big move and new adventures. Thank you. ST-in-NM, formerly TX
Mr. Shife, oh boy! Apparently you and my neighbors are excited.
Patti, never. And I have never ever liked biscuits nor does Rick. Or scones.
Julie, do not like biscuits and gravy, white or red. Yuk!
St in NM, hi! Hope your move is going well!!
Mike, 🖕😇
Barbara, never heard of any of these places. Biscuits are so dry to me. Everyone always says, oh you haven't had mine. Then I have to be polite cuz they are so dry. I don't understand them.
15 comments:
I think I would like to visit BISCUITVILLE.
Hang in there girl, you will be saying "shucks" and "mercy" in no time.
Seriously, to claim that name they must have really good biscuits. Not a bad thing.
You're in biscuit and gravy country now girl
Well, bless your heart…
I enjoy reading about your big move and new adventures. You helped me keep my sense of humor as my husband, senior dog and I are in the middle of our big move and new adventures.
Thank you.
ST-in-NM, formerly TX
Bwahahahahahahaha!
We've got Cut and Shoot, Goodnight, Dimebox and Gun Barrel City in Texas but Biscuitville beats them I think.
Mr. Shife, oh boy! Apparently you and my neighbors are excited.
Patti, never. And I have never ever liked biscuits nor does Rick. Or scones.
Julie, do not like biscuits and gravy, white or red. Yuk!
St in NM, hi! Hope your move is going well!!
Mike, 🖕😇
Barbara, never heard of any of these places. Biscuits are so dry to me. Everyone always says, oh you haven't had mine. Then I have to be polite cuz they are so dry. I don't understand them.
Biscuitville! Do they have a mascot? Please tell me they have a mascot.
Abby. Gee, I don't know. If I find there is one I will let you know.
Google “call me a biscuit “
You will love this unique Southern colloquialism. Almost as good as “bless your heart “.
Biscuits go great with Cheer Wine! ;-D
ST, so I'll despise this saying too you are saying? Hmm..
Bobi, Cheer Wine? What is that?
I wonder if they have a man or woman that makes Biscuits? Will they make Biscuits for dogs? Izzy would love some.
Have a great day Peg.
Cruisin Paul
No Paul, none for dogs. Not sure my dog would like'em anymore than us though.
Bobi- just googled that cheerwine. Oh dear, no thanks. I don't even drink pop so I don't think I'd like this. I'll stick to my kind of wine :-)
Post a Comment