I read a story in Variety with the headline :
Queen's Brian May Hospitalized After Ripping Glutes to Shreds while gardening.
(for those too young to know, Brian played in a band called Queen - look it up you should know this music!)
So many questions here.
How does one rip their butt muscles to shreds from the very easy task of gardening? When I bend over my flower beds or planters I have never planted so hard or pulled weeds so hard to have "shredded my glutes" Your abs may get a workout as well as your glutes I suppose but ripped to shreds?
The article doesn't tell us how, only that he is in a lot of pain and can't sit.
I really wish they had asked him how the hell he gardens? Does he use his hands? Why isn't his butt just bent over? If on his knees how do his knees withstand all this yet his butt is in shreds. What exactly was used in this overzealous gardening incident? Fake news? fake excuse?
I'm sorry I laughed. I am certain this is painful.
Did he mean to say his gardener did this to him & not gardening did this to him?
I am just not getting this at all.
Anyone care to educated this dumb ass? Yes, pun intended
13 comments:
A - you are closer to the ground than most of us.
B - maybe he was training to help me out with that @#%*&@ Japanese Maple Stump this weekend. Guess that help ain't coming!
Brian, be careful you don't shred your glutes! And if you do plz tell me how that happens.
Maybe he fell on a hoe.
Have no idea. I tear up my hammies when I weed but my glutes have never hurt. Be interested to hear what he was doing that "tore them up".
SO many questions...
To piggy back Brian, he was
C - squatting bags of potting soil?
D - moving a particularly large gnome?
I thought being shredded was supposed to be a good thing.
A. He has a very large garden. B. He was squatting rather than bending. My theory,for what it is worth.
Well the consensus is heavy duty squats.Brian, I hope you fared better this weekend.
Bluzdude, not the tool, just a hoe? 😜
I guess you can say, " another bites the dust " from Queen's song. I have no idea how he could rip his butt into shreds but it had to be painful. How are you making out in this quarantine Peg? Stay safe.
Cruisin Paul
I'd say that really putting your backside into it. Happy Sunday Peg♥
Turns out I got the weekend off - too snowy Saturday (seriously) and the spousal unit didn't make me work on it Mothers Day. Maybe next weekend Mays will be available to help.
Brian, I bet you have never been so thrilled for snow!
Linda, ah clever! It got so cold here...winter cold. That there can be no gardening for me today. My poor patio misses me.
Post a Comment