Thursday, May 28, 2020

Yesterday's Oops

I did not mean to post 2 posts yesterday.
So there will be none today other than this snippet
You know how you can get pregnancy brain? I have pandemic brain.
Yes, it is real. Well, that's my story anyway and you know I'm stickin' to it!
You certainly can read yesterday's two posts,  Life These Days and Flashback for my crazy life.

6 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, I like that phrase---Pandemic Brain. You know I've going to beg, borrow or steal it, don't you.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, it's a real thing. I swear it is....so go for it!

Arkansas Patti said...

Thank you for pandemic brain. Now I actually have an excuse.

Cruisin Paul said...

No problem Peg. It happens to the best of us. Me I forget the entire post and I thought I id one. Now that's a problem. LOL See ya.

Cruiain Paul

Mike said...

How could I miss a post that big? But I did. I only looked at the one that was on top. I almost missed Mango Mussolini.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I've said his name before here. You just must have missed it. It fits well I think. Mango is the color of his skin and he is a dictator so there ya go. Mango Hitler just didn't work😅