Friday, May 15, 2020

The Price Is Right.

In the past, I have shared my husband's love of The Price Is Right.
He has been watching this show since inception I swear.

When he worked from home in his white-collar world he would take lunch during TPIR. I would laugh because I too worked from home but did not wish to eat lunch at 11am. The goofball.

When we were going to California his sisters wanted to show him the Hollywood sign, Beverly Hills etc asked if he'd like it. No, it's a sign, who cares about celebrities he told them. All he wanted was to go to TPIR. They didn't want to.
So he didn't get to go.

The other day he did not work. 
His schedule for the day was around TPIR.
I told him he was crazy.  But that evening when he went for a walk with Izzy I hit the DVR to record the show each day. We both hate watching the news and constant barrage of misinformation about Covid-19 so he will be surprised that at the time of the news he can come home and watch his Price is Right.

Last night was the 1st time. The news came on and he walked across the room to turn it off. I said, "Hey wait a minute I have recorded something for you - go look at the DVR"  He did and got all excited. He thanked me like I gave him a damn gift. Silly man. 

So while dinner was in the oven he and I watched TPIR.
At one point a very busty redhead came onto the stage. 
Rick said, "Wow, That's what you used to look like" 
"What the hell does that mean?And stop drooling"
"Well, when you were younger and they were high and pert."
"I may just delete the recordings for you now Richard."
But we both laughed because he's right at 64 it ain't like when I was 34.

At one point Drew was so staring at her boobs.
Then Drew does it again.
I asked Rick, "Did you see Drew stare at her boobs just a bit too long?
Rick says, "Ah No, I was staring at her boobs."

For the love of God, even on The Price is Right.

15 comments:

Abby said...

HaHaHaHa! "Did you see Drew stare at her boobs just a bit too long?" "Ah No, I was staring at her boobs."

I'm thinking now that maybe guys have never noticed other guys staring at boobs.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, I think that is correct because they are all doing it.
It did make me laugh though.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Lol, it is funny. The right pair of boobs and you could be holding a gun on them and they'd never notice :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ain't that the truth Yvonne!!

April said...

I love it also - so when I'm home (like two months now) I watch it!!

April said...

P.S. when was that on???

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

April, yesterday.

Mike said...

Did you tape the show? Do you still have it?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I think it goes on the trash folder so I have it. Why?

Olga said...

Honestly, I started giggling at you response to Mike, "Why?" and just cannot stop. You're so funny!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga, yep I'm a ball buster😆

Arkansas Patti said...

So that is why guys always said I had such great eyes. They were never distracted by my body. Sigh.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh Patti not at all, I heard that too after meeting me you know by the 3rd time.😃..tee hee

RO said...

I'm raising my hand wildly because like Rick, I'm addicted to The Price is Right too, with Bob and Drew. But because these are repeats I haven't watched as much because I've seen them before, and I've been catching up on Netflix and cooking shows on tv. For the life of me, I don't remember the red-headed boob lady, but I feel like I need to find this on Youtube to see Drew's reaction.(lol) I can say that I don't ever remember Bob Barker staring overtly at extra boobs, but I could be wrong.(lol) I'm just waiting for some football! Sending you both some air hugs, RO

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ro, because Rick doesn't normally get to watch them he doesn't mind the repeats. The redhead had her hair all tied back in a ponytail. Light blue or gray Tshirt and sweat pants.
Her hair was strawberry blonde-ish but more red.