After my 3rd walk with Miss Izzy in 11 degrees, I came back to my office and had a warm cup of my favorite coffee.
Then I saw this come over my FB feed as a memory.
Ah, how I wish I was feeling this warm August weather and watching Izzy left ear blow in the wind.
We looked at the weather for the next 14 days in Mission Viejo, where we are going in a few weeks. It is in the '60s which to me is perfection. I'm sure they are chilly but I can't wait.
I am going to leave you with some memes.
I have a busy contractor day ahead of me.
One of my favorite stand up comedians here....damn good question don'tcha think?
This math meme made me laugh out loud. Those silly math story problems






14 comments:
Hi Peg. Have a great day.
Cruisin Paul
Gah ad I have the nerve to be cranky over 52°. I hate the cold. I really do, I’m not built for it.
Love the second meme, lol!
OMG, Billy Connolly is the BEST! I've been a big fan ever since that special back in the 90s when Whoopie Goldberg introduced him.
On airlines lying to you: (in strong Scottish accent, with rolled R's and everything) "If they told you the truth, it would sound like, 'In the highly unlikely event of a loss of power in both engines, in all probability, we're going into the ground like a fucking dart!' You won't be screaming because you'll be trying to get the seat in front of you out of your mouth... We'd appreciate it if you'd wear your life jackets on the way down. This will do you know good at all. But when archaeologists find you, in 200 years, they'll think there was a river here!"
It was Connolly who clued me into the fact that you can say the most depraved and obscene things and have it sound charming if you say them with a Scottish accent.
Brian, we recorded that way back when Whoopi introduced him to the USA. So I know the special of what you speak. We still have it and it still holds up. He is brilliant. (Nigel must be your proper pilot's name and wear long pants you know.) I agree that all of the UK can say things with an Irish Brogue or a Scottish accent or a British one filthy always sounds far nicer with those accents.
Don't make snow angels in a dog park. Very good advice. LOL Happy Friday, Peg. It's cold here too but warmer air is on the way.
I really, really love Billy Connolly also!!! Ya suppose it is that Scottish thing?
All these were cute but I actually had that thought about cantaloupes years ago. Thanks for the smiles.
Happy Friday! Stay warm!
Hey, Margaret (or Peggy or Peg too)…..I love your contribution today. Thank you tons. It's frigid here in southwestern Maine today and tonight - then upswing arrives. TGIF after your busy workday. Have a couple of drinks tonight and possibly enjoy some funny TV shows. Agree w/ all above that those UK accents certainly put a different spin on X-rated stuff. Luv them. In this frigid weather wish I were in an Irish pub w/ the fire goin' and a dog sitting at my feet. Happy Weekend! Hugs.
Oh Regina your Irish pub with the fire and dog sounds like perfection to me!! Instead I will have to watch PS I Love You and watch the irish pub fun commence with my favorite Scot, Gerard Butler. A.K.A., my boyfriend
I tried to listen to Billy but I had too much trouble understanding him. More power to you if your ears are tuned to his speech pattern.
I LOLed at the Peanuts one. Best answer ever.
I just went to the flea market in my t shirt and jeans. Someone was complaining how cold it was with a jacket on. I just looked to see how "cold" it is. 62 lmao.
Margaret - hah....you and I have the same taste in boyfriends: Gerard is one of my faves. Hugs.
OMG. The dog park is sooooo funny. I also LOVED the cantaloupes. Thanks for the laughs. You brightened my day.
Post a Comment