I use my wireless bone conduction earphones for TV but, there are only 2 adults who live in my house. No outside noise to interfere.
So I do not have a screaming husband yelling at the TV Julie.
To drown him out you'd need full-blown wireless headphones to not hear him. (I'm sorry I find that amusing)
For what I use them for they are perfect.
They give me no grief when wearing my glasses.
They do not fall off. I like that they also don't ruin your hair.
I think they have their place, jogging, hiking, I've used them while doing housework. I have never had an issue with them falling off nor has Rick and he wears them while working some days. If I get a hearing aid I know this will be a godsend.
If you want music and you're not jogging etc, then you will want a full headphone over the head, noise reduction and yada yada yada.
Last night as Rick was dosing off I put them on and worked in the kitchen while listening to my team on TV win 6-3. I also listened to a show I had recorded earlier on TV and I could hear just the tv and just fine. But again no one was screaming in the background of my house so I'd have heard that too if it was going on.
I have not used them on Gray's Anatomy and trust me that will be the real test. I will let you know. If I can hear that show just as well with these as the ones I wore over the head then I will let you know. That is the big test.
So there ya have it. You can always send them back if they don't work for you.
Now back to my hump day.
Rick saw this online and bought me this. He's crazy isn't he?
I told him they were all correct except number 3, it should add Old man between Grumpy and Man.
This question is for Mike.
I found myself singing to Rob Thomas formerly of Matchbox 20 the other day in the grocery store. That is a sign of old age, isn't it? You know when your music is in elevators and grocery stores.









13 comments:
Funny stuff! As the the tantrum question, 2 is too old, but then it is ok again after 60.
Go our team!!
Lots of great meme above. Oh course, I like the dog one the best.
Joeh, Yippee! After 60 is okay again. :-)
Ah, you root for the same awesome boys eh? I'm worried about pitching and the next round with the Astro's but these young 'ens have been kicking butt.
Jean, me too! Rick hates when people say 23 months. 2 yrs would suffice or possible he'll/she'll be 2 next month but 23 months makes him crazy and that makes me laugh. I told him he was 768 months roughtly and that is really OLD. I do love to bust his chops Jean.
HA HA! I was thinking that EXACT same thing the other say at the grocery store! I literally did not want to check out and leave! HA!
Well darn lol
My goodness how you are such a funny woman Peg. Rick must be smiling & laughing all the time. Keep smiling & laughing you ywo. See ya.
Cruisin Paul
You don't actually have to get all the way up. Just opening one eye can generate the need for a nap.
Ann, yep, that's the sign!!
Good to know Mike!!😏
Uh oh. I caught myself singing along to the music at the store the other day. That is a bad sign.
Loved all of these especially the tee shirt. What horrified me what when I visited my mother years ago in the assisted living home and knew the words to all the songs they played during recreation time.
Is it wrong that made me giggle Patti?
Hahaha. I am definitely at the "To Hell With It" stage.
Post a Comment