Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Karma

I had a hair appointment yesterday after work.
Cut and color and all that fun. I actually love getting my hair done and my stylist is a rock star!!
But the point of this story is to tell you about a crazy ass woman who was in the salon.

This salon is a new concept. 
The building has 60 or more hair salons in it.
When my gold star gal wanted to open her own business she made the move here.
She rents a room if you will, while small, it is hers and it works. 
The door to her salon opens into a lovely seating area and she also has two chairs along with a chair/sink. It's decorated in a very nice and pleasing way. It's super comfortable and I think this is a cool concept for anyone wanting to start their own business. She gets to keep all her money and just pay rent to the owner. She has total control and this is her business and her hours. It's a cool concept.

Anyhoo, she had a person come into the salon while I was sitting there with color all over me. 
The woman had what Rick refers to as Resting Bitch Face.
I am certain most men would turn their heads at this blonde person.
She thought she was hot shit. As she walked by me and looked at me I said, Hello. She said nothing. Not even a smile. 
It's small everyone speaks to one another at least a salutation of hello and a smile. So in my mind, I filed her under, "Okay, she's one of those" 

She sat in the chair 2 ft or less from me.
The conversation was flowing with the hair stylist and her two customers. 
I was just listening as she went on and on. She began her tales telling us about a show called Purge which I had never heard of. She said after a certain amount of time, let's say for the purpose of this blog, it's one month. Every month you can kill someone with no repercussions. Not something I would ever watch.

She began to say she would kill all the homeless people who suck us dry as well as all the mentally ill who take up space and in her words were "useless" and the list got worse and worse. Everyone to her sucked the economy dry. She hates all people making less than 100K because as she said, "then get a better job"

The more she spoke the uglier she got. 
She had such a bitter, curmudgeon and ugly attitude I was shocked. 
She said one more thing and I felt my head explode and I turned my chair and said, "you are a new age republican aren't you? You don't give Halloween candy away either do you?" She retorted with,"Yes I am not like my fathers republican and I'm damn proud of it! And no those little shits can get their parents to buy their own candy."

Holy shit what a nice gal huh?

I looked at Tracey's face and she was mortified. 
I turned my chair and thought, shut up Margaret this is not your client.
If it had been I would have asked her to leave or I'd have to shoot her.
haha, nope, but I would have asked her to leave only because I don't believe in owning a gun....because I'd have shot her. 

By the time I got home and finished up dinner Tracey was texting me and apologizing. She said she has never seen this ugly side of her and she wanted to cry. She said it only got worse after I left. Then she told Tracy, your customer turned her chair from me as soon as I told her I was proud of trump. Guess she's a liberal. Tracey said, "She turned her chair from you because you are talking batshit crazy!" 

The woman with resting bitch face said she was 43. 
How did this young person get so ugly? How did she get so bitter and mean? 

She is from Chicago and bitched about living here for 20 solid minutes. 
Finally, I said in the kindest, nicest way possible I might add, "why don't you just move back to Chicago? Is that possible with your job?" 

I assumed she had a job or was a kept woman since she felt all the people including the unemployed were sucking our system dry. 
She then said if she wants to see 'that kid' she has to live within 35 miles of her ex-husband.    "that kid"    
Wow, what a warm loving heartfelt comment from the mom huh?
I just responded with Oh. 
I didn't give a rats ass about her family or her so I didn't wish to talk to her further. She is toxic.  
But that didn't stop her from yammering so all could hear.

I was thrilled I got to leave and leave her behind.
What a piece of work.

I sure hope nothing bad ever happens to this princess in her life because Karma is a bitch!

14 comments:

Mike said...

Wow. Just wow.
You should have talked about how you volunteer at a homeless shelter. And ring a bell for the Salvation Army at Christmas. And give money to homeless people on the street.

Julie H said...

She sounds like a piece of work! I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when people are so stupid lol

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I, too, would have had a hard time keeping my mouth shut. What an ugly and selfish personality. I've heard of the 'Purge' and hate the premise. Jeez, if I was playing I would started with mass murderers and child sex traffickers. By the grace of God, anyone could end up poor, homeless or disabled.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - oh if she knew I did 2 out of the 3 of those you listed she would have spat on me.

Jean, Julie and Susan. Oh it was so difficult to not speak my mind more than I did. I got in the car and called Rick to vent. I did not want to lose my hairdresser so I kept my comments to myself. She was very very ugly inside. I think she may be related to our president.

Abby said...

omigod, what an awful person to be around. I feel bad for "that kid"! Sorry she messed up your salon day, but geez!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Incredibly disheartening. Unfortunately, the type of person that nothing anyone could have said to her would have gotten through to her demented way of thinking. I too would have had a very difficult time not saying something as well despite knowing it would be fruitless. By the way Peggy, I really enjoy your writing using words frankly just as I do. It's so refreshing and honest.

Toni said...

For "that kid's" sake, she should move to back to Chicago. I bet she's on someone's Purge list!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, I too feel sorry for "that kid"
I hope the father is a better influence.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Regina, I agree this type doesn't hear anything but what she wants. And thank you for the compliment, at least I took it that way. I am straight up no chaser😃

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Toni, she is on mine 🙂

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Those are the kind of people that I avoid like the plague, they are poison to the soul. I also feel sorry for someone like that ~ perfect example of how money doesn't even come close to making people happy.

Mary said...

Obviously a trump supporter...of the same ilk.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It's - AGREED. Toxic

Mary- Oh that is for certain.

Olga said...

I HATE when that happens. I just want someone to wash my hair, cut, and then blow it dry, all the while telling me what great hair I have (yes, lie to me). Socio-political comments should be banned in a hair salon.