I am not a Taylor Swift fan. I'm sure it is because I am not her demographic or because I prefer rock over soft pop. While I understand that she is a talented song writer, her songs don't appeal to me. Hell, I'm her mother's age and I wouldn't like that music unless of course, it was my daughter I suppose.
I found the way she handled herself when Kanye West stole her thunder at the Grammy's as classy and professional. Besides Kanye is certifiable and she may be young but knew that it would be best to stay out of his way.
This trial with her and the disc jockey only make me admire her more.
The fact that she is suing for $1.00 makes me certain that she isn't doing this for attention. The way she has answered the questions when the attorneys on the other side wish to make the victim suffer or shame the victim has been perfect.
When asked why the front of her dress is not lifted up in the photo she replied, "My ass is in the back is why." Or something to that effect. Point being, good for you Miss Swift.
When I heard that the disc jockey is suing because he states Taylor Swift made him lose his job I wanted to scream, "No, you made yourself lose your job when you put your hand up her dress and grabbed her ass!" I saw the photo, it's obvious to anyone with eyes and can see. Saying he felt a rib was so ridiculous because his hand is nowhere near a ribcage. Unless she is special and has ribs on her arse.
I hope this young woman wins. She is being ridiculed, called names, people suggest she is doing this for money and more fame. That is ridiculous. This woman does not need to work another day of her life and she will be fine. She doesn't need the money, hence why she is suing for $1. I don't think she needs the fame either. She is not Kim Kardashian with no talent. This girl has talent.
9 comments:
I couldn't agree more with you regarding Taylor Swift. She's a smart and talented young lady and I'm glad she's standing up for herself. I do, however, wish all women would stop wearing their skirts so darn short!
I totally agree. Furthermore, I've been waiting for other women to come forward and say he did it to them as well. It's like the Bill Cosby thing. You know he did it, but the other women were too embarrassed or afraid to come forward at the time. And P.S., I'm probably Swift's grandmother's age and I love her music. Have downloaded several to my IPod.
Boots- I prefer rock over Ms. Swift. I like her,just not her music. I fear like Cosby,this creep will get off.
No idea what she's suing for guess I'll go look it up lol. I like her songs :)
I just saw the photo and anyone can see where his hand is, that man is disgusting and arrogant. How the hell one thinks to get away with it.
I'm a fan of songs, not artists. She has a couple of good songs. But like most songs on an album she has a lot of filler songs.
Great and valid points all through. Greetings to you.
Agreed!
Linda
Have downloaded several to my IPod.
หนังตลก
Post a Comment