I came back to the office to a voicemail light flashing. No voicemails. Hmmm.....
I called Verizon. I told them it did not start until I had to call them to change my ring count for voice mail upon my return. Yes, that is correct they don't let you do this yourself. Instead, they tried to make me buy their new voice mail product and phone for VOIP. The amount of time I have my service go down why the hell would I wish to buy another phone and do this? Besides everyone who calls with VOIP I can tell because the connections are horrific.
Anyway, I called them and asked them for help. They called this morning at 8 am to tell me everything looks fine. I told them I have a post it over it but I can still see it blinking. Help me before I am in a padded room. He laughed and said they would try something else. Gee, in my mind you would do that until it is fixed. But hey, that's me. I have reprogramed my phone, unplugged it for 3 minutes and done all these crazy things they have asked me to do. Nothing has worked.So now they say they will run this up the support ladder and someone should get back to me by 11 am. Hopefully, this will be fixed because honestly, a blinking light drives me bat shit crazy.
I have rediscovered the TV show MASH. They are rerunning this on a few channels now. I am sick of the news and stupid things our president does or doesn't do so I have taken to having MASH on instead of the news. I must say that show does not lose it's appeal over time. I forgot how good it was.
Because I have a lot of things to do I'm being lazy with some Memes.
Talk with you all tomorrow.
Did I post this one before? I apologize if I did.
This one made me laugh because not only did it happen it made me livid with Rick when I woke up. When I told him this dream, he told me to go back to sleep and he would apologize. So he defused my anger by making me laugh.











9 comments:
Ohmygod, I laughed out loud over the birth control and some of the other memes. Especially love Thy Love Your Neighbor.
I love the MASH series and have the complete set on DVD's. I might have to start watching them again if the news gets any worse.
I'm going to have to remember that first meme. Especially for phone calls too.
Amen on the Garlic. I start at double the recipe amount. Heck, I did up beet greens last night. A 1 gallon bag of greens took 4 nice cloves of garlic, 4 strips of bacon and a can of beans (a little chicken stock, red pepper flakes and vinegar too). I loves me some greens!
Brian, not a greens fan but you make them sound much better than what I have had. But then garlic and bacon can make anything taste great!
These were a great start to my day!
I know what you mean about a blinking light.
Many years ago, I used to date a lunatic who we will call Migraine One (not her real name). She was a cute little neurotic twist with psychotic episodes and a drinking problem.
Migraine One would have nightmares of one sort or another, and then start blaming me because of what I'd done in her dream. Breakfast conversations were interesting, but I finally got sick of it and told her that the next time I showed up in her dream, I was going to tie her to a hot plate and then beat her with a car aerial. That shut her up for a few weeks, then she started in again. Nice, huh?
I'd pay money for a doormat like that one. I kind of think I may go shopping on Amazon today for a new doormat.
Mad Jack - I think I'd have run far far away from Migraine One. Oh my goodness!! If you find that doormat let me know!
I've done the dream one before too, so bizarre.
I hate VOIP. It should be outlawed. Anyone who buys it should have to be the person that does all the phone answering.
Post a Comment