I have a lot to share but no time to write more today.
I just had to share this- close family and friends who read this will find it funny as I do I'm sure.
I did my DNA on Ancestry.
I was so hoping to find something exotic....you know, like Irish....tee hee.
But no, I'm 70% Italian. It stated a native of Italy would be 72%.
I have less than 1% of this and that.
BUT the less than 1% of this and that are many and so very interesting.
6 comments:
Claudia just got one of those kits. She hasn't worked up enough spit yet to be able to send it in.
Sadly I did it Mike in less than a minute. :-)
That spit crap took me forever!!!!
I must have a lot of spit April :-)
It was easy for me. I ate something first that may have helped.
lol on the spit! I'm such a hodge podge. I'd have a lot of those small percentages. I had someone ask me if I had any recipes that we have from our family from like some other country and sadly no. We've been here too long lol.
Julie, I envy you. I wanted to be something more than just what I was always told.
Once I had to do a spit test for cortisol levels and they gave me wax to chew and build up spit. So I still had some and used that and filled in quickly. :-)
Post a Comment