Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Logic by Charlie Sheen

I saw Charlie Sheen this morning on television and apparently he will be on Nightline as well.

My takeaway from this interview is that when Charlie Sheen makes sense the world is really upside down and a hot mess isn't it? 
He.made.sense.
Yea, simmer on that for a bit.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie Sheen made sense and Trump is going to be president. The world really IS going to end soon!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

WHAT? Brian, you think a person who knows nothing about business, politics or setting policy and is a bully who won't listen to anyone is wrong for the highest power in the world? Hmmm.....don't worry his party will wake up and turn against him and impeach. I just feel it. But it may be too late after you know China and Russia nuke us or we go into a great depression. But don't worry, the orange orangutan will be gone and humiliated.

Mike said...

I hope your predictions are right about the orange orangutan.

Julie H said...

ugh I'm hoping everyone keeps him in check so we don't all die.

Olga said...

Heaven help us all. I have taken up praying, another thing I thought could never happen!

Anonymous said...

Lets start a pool on when we all think Donnie will be impeached! Is Jan 21 too soon?

Ami said...

Free advice... do everything you can to prepare for what's so quaintly referred to as 'civil unrest'. Batten down the hatches, get your shit together... pick your phrase, doesn't matter.

I can't believe that we're here, as a nation and society.
Horrifying on so many levels.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Brian - from your mouth to God's ears. I no longer watch the news. I am putting my head in the sand like an ostrich. I know it's not right but that is all my little heart can take. I did see where this morning an interview with John McCain who said he was the one who sent the report to the FBI...that to me is a good sign.
Also that FAUX news stood up for CNN and said the orange orangutan was wrong. If fox is defending CNN our world is upside down.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ami - living in the DC metro area it is magnified, trust me.
I hear ya sister!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga, Oh you make me chuckle. Thank you! :-)