Alessandra, I would NEVER laugh. English is not your first language. It's your CULO if google didn't tell you. See I know some Italian. Would it be brillante culo? (yea, that is probably wrong, I only know a little bit of Italian and mostly dirty words)
Haha, Margaret, culo is definitely a dirty word, I suppose it would be "culo brillante", as in Italian the adjective follows the noun, but no one would call a commercial product like that. And yes Google told me everything. ;D
9 comments:
OMG love it!!
That was hilarious! Really love it!
How can you show us something like that without the URL to get there. http://myshineyhiney.com/
Mike, I just didn't think anyone would need this product, but apparently I was wrong.
Don't laugh but as a non native I had to google hiney, although I had an idea of what it was...okay you can laugh :D
Alessandra, I would NEVER laugh. English is not your first language. It's your CULO if google didn't tell you. See I know some Italian.
Would it be brillante culo? (yea, that is probably wrong, I only know a little bit of Italian and mostly dirty words)
I think they should call it a Pooper Polisher.
That should be a best seller!
Haha, Margaret, culo is definitely a dirty word, I suppose it would be "culo brillante", as in Italian the adjective follows the noun, but no one would call a commercial product like that. And yes Google told me everything. ;D
Post a Comment