I don't watch Wheel of Fortune
I find Sajak incredibly obnoxious so I don't tune in.
However, the last couple of nights Rick has had it on while I'm doing other things. I can still hear it though. I look over at him and he isn't even watching this insipid dribble, he is on his laptop.
The contestants are bad enough. All the jumping up and down and acting so foolish as though they have never been in public before. But it got worse for me.
Each night I hear the same thing, "Hi Pat. My name is...I am married to my handsome husband/beautiful wife, I have 3 perfect children."
It makes me want to vomit!!
Just once I would love to hear, "Hi Pat. My name is Sue. I am married to a raging alcoholic who has lost all our money on booze and gambling, I have a son currently in rehab for methamphetamines and a daughter who is on the pole. I need some big money Pat so I can run away."
Now that I would not only tune in for, I'd cheer her on!!
3 comments:
So true!!!
Yes the 'let's meet the contestants' segment is a waste of time on WoF and Jeopardy.
Mike on Jeopardy it's painful because these people have no social skills and it's awkward and weird!
Post a Comment