- Round-trip travel for two to Positano, Italy - hotel, airfare, and transportation included.
- Five hands-on cooking lessons for two, from antipasto to dessert.
- A food trail experience along the Amalfi Coast to taste the local flavors.
- A boat trip to Capri for a day-long adventure.
- Chef's tasting dinner featuring seasonal & local ingredients.
- Private olive oil tasting of local, organic extra virgin olive oil.
Because Rick and I enjoy all of the above very much this would be the perfect trip for us.
I have entered. He has entered.
The chances are slim but I had to try.
I will even diet before I go so I can really eat. I will bring elastic waist pants for the return trip home.
Oh,c'mon contest Gods let me win this trip!
9 comments:
I'm glad you said the chances are slim. I forgot to check my lottery ticket. But then that's what entering contests and buying lottery tickets are all about. Day dreaming about what you would do if you won.
Haha. I love contests too. It is like waiting for Christmas morning. All the excitement of waiting to see.
Your comment about starting a diet made me laugh, I recently watched the movie Eat, Pray Love that I wanted to see for a long a time but never managed to, I can see why you want to win and I wish so, but if you don't you can always plan it yourself...one day....soon.
Alessandra, I have this on my bucket list. :-)
I didn't care for Eat Pray Love did you like it? I found the book to be of a spoiled American who had lots of money to wonder the world without a worry of money. So unrealistic.
Under the Tuscan Sun I liked much more.
I have celiac disease so I can't eat all the yummy bread but I understand that most of Italy has gluten free pastas and breads so I should be fine. Besides wine is gluten free. :-)
I hope you win!
No actually I didn't like it very much but it's one of those fllms that you kinda "have" to watch because they are so famous, plus I like Julia Roberts. Anyway the part about Italy was quite spot on. Most of the yummiest Italian food is made out of wheat, I hope they have gluten free pasta and stuff at restaurants, but I don't know really because I never asked for it. You can have many other things though, and at least console yourself with wine. :D
And as Joe said, I hope you win!
Also I will check Under the Tuscan Sun, thanks, you don't know but I followed your advice about some TV series, shhhh ;)
Alessandra yes, they have gluten free pasta at most places. I just had a friend come back and tell me this. But as you said, many more things to eat and drink. Now I am curious about your tv series. (I hope Grace and Frankie!) Does Italy have netflix?
Yes and yes :D
Alessandra - I'm glad you liked The Affair. I can't wait for the next season. ((hugs))
Post a Comment