Monday, September 21, 2015

Tid Bits

There is a blogger out there who I read religiously.
However, he is on WordPress. I hate word press.
Each time I sign in they tell me my password is wrong.
So I reset. Then I refresh and it tells me my password is wrong.
I can never leave comments on anyone who is on word press so I have officially GIVEN UP!
Brian, I wanted to say something, but WordPress hates me.
You are not being ignored. Honestly, I am sure I am not the only one so you have more readers than can comment on that dumb WordPress.  

I was rooting for the Red Sox to win this weekend and it was all kinds of weird.
I felt dirty.

Gary's significant other or baby mama, which is more appropriate sadly is in labor as we speak.
He called us Saturday to tell us that they were taking her in Sunday to induce labor. She is 2 1/2 weeks early. She is also the biggest pregnant woman I have ever seen. She is not a big gal, but Gary is a big boy, and his baby is huge too. The baby already weighs 12 lbs so you can only imagine. Gary has a big ole Charlie Brown head, I'd look at him and the size of that pregnant belly and opt for a c-section quickly. But that's me who has not given birth to anyone.

He told me Saturday after telling us about going to the hospital on Sunday that he should then be ready to work Monday. I laughed. No, you nut, you won't. 
Just because they are inducing doesn't mean she will have it just like that. I think he was quite delusional about this process. For some reason it makes me laugh.
I asked him then, what if she has it at 10p Monday? You going to be up for work at 6am?
Don't be silly -we'll see you after you get some sleep, you know like when the baby is 18. 
He just laughed. He has no idea what he has in front of him.

I text him at 11am today and asked if he was a Daddy yet. He said, Nope, hopefully soon.
YOU hope soon? I bet your baby mama is praying for soon.
That made me think of this video I saw a few years ago.
Enjoy women.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can go in and tweak a security setting or something. Just been on WP before Blogger was cool and I dread the thought of switching. Unless you're referring to another Brian on WP in which case, I am crushed I tell ya, absolutely crushed!

Anonymous said...

Oh - and a 12 lb baby and it's 2 weeks early? Why even bother inducing? Just go straight to the C-section - It'll be easier for everybody. Especially Gary's soon to be wife, (maybe)?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I agree Brian! Preferrably, knock me out and wake me in 3 days!!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Brian, you are my one and only Brian - and you can take that any way you want big boy. :-)

Blogoratti said...

Must be some type of error, I think I am able to leave comments on Wordpress.

LL Cool Joe said...

I have issue with Wordpress and Wordpress seem to have issues with blogger.

The video cracked me up. :D

Mike said...

I'm calling the Yankees and telling on you.

Ms. A said...

They told me my 4th one was going to weigh 10 pounds. (I weighed 106 when I went into labor) She didn't, they were wrong. She was my second smallest at 8-2. They do have better ways of checking that kind of stuff now, so maybe it will weigh 12 pounds! I'll be curious to hear!

Julie H said...

They'll probably make her go through agony for a few days then give her the c section they should have for a 12 pounder.

Barbara said...

12lbs. No way I would deliver that child. Hurts me to think about it.

April said...

Had C-section for both. I knew first one was to big to go the regular way - 8lbs 141/2 oz - doctor said she thought he was going to be 7. NOPE so when it was time for second - C-section - to scarred to go the other way - would never ever have sex again if I did!. Reminds me did you see that new show on CBS Life something?? When the wife was leaving the hospital doctor told her to fill a clove up with water and freeze and use it. I had never heard of that and it was so funny.