Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wine Yoga

Barbara, from the blog Baby Blogging Boomer.sent me this and I laughed out loud.
Gee, I leave such a good and accurate impression. 

I showed a friend who said, "I'll buy you the wine Margaret IF I can video tape you doing this." 
I sent her the year and brand of favorite wine. :-)



See you all when I return from my hometown.

6 comments:

Blogoratti said...

What a delightful video, made me chuckle.

Mike said...

How many bottles will you go through perfecting the routine?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hard to tell Mike, but I must get this routine down perfectly. So it could take awhile....err a few bottles.

LL Cool Joe said...

That's the kind of yoga I like. :D

PorkStar said...

lol i loved this one... i got it last year and i sent it out to a few friends... still cracks me up.

have a nice trip.

Rick said...

Still using my doodle as your header, I see. I am honored. It feels a bit like old times connecting with my blogging friends again.