I have a sister I haven't seen in too many years to count who lives out west.
She has 3 children that I barely know. She is coming with her youngest.
I am really looking forward to seeing her.
I will be arriving a few days prior to her arrival to sneak into town to see friends. Once my family gets a hold of me I can't usually break free to see others. Because I stay at a hotel they will be none the wiser I hope. Small town you know.
I have a day planned with my sister Jennifer, my friends Katie and Laura to go to the beach. (my sister will never tell.)
This should be a day of bitching, laughing, drinking and cussing, 'cause that's what we do when we get together. With all the rain we've been having I need an ark, not sunscreen.
I am hoping to get a full blown sun burn at this point for some semblance of color.
This video was something I saw on facebook about the beach being shark free in my hometown.
I am hoping to get a full blown sun burn at this point for some semblance of color.
This video was something I saw on facebook about the beach being shark free in my hometown.
He won't be nice if they are rude. He will say what he wants to say vs. me saying what needs to be said and not what I would like to say. This falls under the category of what he doesn't understand, like bed making and dieting. I have shown this man hospital corners for over 28 yrs and he still can't do it. He can build the friggin' bed from near nothing, but make the bed? Not on your life. And dieting? He has never lasted more than 2 days - ever. And he has this type of logic, "oh it's only 1 piece of cake and it's small, it won't hurt" No, this man can not diet.
Rick could never survive being female. With the dieting, the heels, the pain, the multi tasking he could never do and the attention to detail. All things a woman does to look nice it is all so out of his realm of comfortable. He loves women in heels and those that care for themselves, he will notice that and comment on that, but heaven forbid he is not comfortable. So no, it's a good thing he's 100% male. If he were female he would bring mu-mu's back in style because to him that would be comfort and heaven knows this man is all about his comfort as he asks for another piece of cake.
9 comments:
Cake? You have cake?
I'm thinking that with my waistline, bringing mu-mus back might be good. LOL. Have fun and stay out of too much trouble.
Mike, no cake only cobbler, wanna piece?
Barbara,ooh, that's how you spell mu-mu's. Ooh,I could so easily fall into that trap. I have to watch my weight to maintain chubby!! A mu-mu sound divine but I must resist....for another year or two.:-)
Actually if you have cobbler I'm leaving now for your house.
Mu-mus aren't in style??? Well sh!t!
Mike, see you soon.
Ms.A, we're gonna make 'em stylish again. :-)
https://www.facebook.com/veronicapooh.nash/videos/vob.1284038037/10207197789284761/?type=2&theater
If you haven't seen it yet you need to!!!
Oh April, I have seen her. She is a damn hoot isn't she?
And she is correct - stay out of the damn ocean people.
The dumb asses who keep going in around North Carolina are just natural selection at this point. Dumb asses then are surprised they got biten.
All those shark attacks lately! Some have been on the beach I went to with Jess when I went out to NC.
Post a Comment