Friday, March 27, 2015

Human Spark

I used to watch The Human Spark a great deal. I haven't seen if of late. Is it still on? Hmm....

Anyway, I saw this one on my facebook feed and I liked it and thought I'd share.
I found it interesting that Chimps are helpful too. 
Ya'll know my love of chimps, dolphins, gorillas and dogs. But these kids are darn cute too. :-)

5 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

That's fascinating, I wish my kids had that helping instinct in them!

Mike said...

I thought I'd seen all the series but that clip didn't ring a bell. Off to PBS to see what I missed.

Ms. A said...

I've never heard of that one? Is Alan Alda always on it? I like him and his voice.

Julie H said...

lol I think my family is missing that helping instinct too.

April said...

My kids are missing that instinct also!!