It has been brought to my attention that there are actually folks who are concerned of my where abouts since I am not on the blog.
Rest assured I am not dead.
I am buried under paper, to do lists and talking daily to stupid people.
I am leaving for 3.5 sun filled days in Florida. So until I return I will continue to be MIA from this blog.
Normal people would be going to New England at this time of year for fall foliage, apples, maple sugar and all the other goodies one gets up there. But I'm going south to stick my toes in the sand, suck up sea air and to drink a lot of wine with all my dago cousins. My neighbors are on house watch and we're ready to hit the sky.
I understand they are now taking ones temperature at my local airport.
One TV station said said only those deplaning from Africa will have to have their temperature taken.
Another TV station said all passenger going through the airport will be having their temps taken.
So I imagine this will just be a surprise of what will be happening when I get to the airport in the morning. I don't like surprises much.
But as long as it isn't a rectal thermometer I guess I'm okay with it.
4 comments:
Enjoy the trip! I could use a beach!
Crazy. No temperatures on the flights I took so maybe you'll get lucky.
But.... who will keep the crazy people in line?
mike - the new guy that's who. :-)
Post a Comment