Too bad Victoria's Secret doesn't sell flannel lingerie with attached feet, isn't it?
Bilbo - no Victoria secret flannel!! They would make it short and sexy. I want burka flannel right now. :-) My 5am dog walk was a sure eye opener!!
I am NOT looking forward to being cold!
I could do 50 to 60 degrees all year long.
Mike...55-75 is my perfect range. This 34 in the morning walking my dog is a bit too cold too early.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too bad Victoria's Secret doesn't sell flannel lingerie with attached feet, isn't it?
Bilbo - no Victoria secret flannel!! They would make it short and sexy. I want burka flannel right now. :-) My 5am dog walk was a sure eye opener!!
I am NOT looking forward to being cold!
I could do 50 to 60 degrees all year long.
Mike...55-75 is my perfect range. This 34 in the morning walking my dog is a bit too cold too early.
Post a Comment