This used to be one of my all time favorite talk shows.
I adore Bonnie Hunt! Talented and smart as a whip.
One of the movies she wrote and produced is one of my favorites as well.
Return To Me.
Starring Minnie Driver and David Duchovny.
Very Good movie if you've never seen it.
I think I've watched it a dozen or more times now.
5 comments:
I checked Netflix for 'Return To Me'. It's unavailable to stream. So if you're looking for something to send me for Christmas.....
Too funny! My friend calls it her "cookie". Make me giggle all the time.
Too funny!
Reminds me when hubby and I came up with words for breast. I think we had at least 20 something of them. His favorite that he still uses: dirt pillows.
It was from the book Carrie (don't think it was used in the movie) but he finds it fun to call them that. Yea, he never grew up ;o)
I love that movie!
Bonnie - I thought I heard them all but dirt pillows? I don't get that one.
Cora - I so love that movie. Robert Loggia reminds me of my Uncle Angelo. What couldn't Carroll O'Connor do?
I just love all the characters who played poker. And that the snotty girlfriend in the beginning who wouldn't drink tap water, (Bonnie's real life best friend) The dog who just wouldn't leave the door waiting for his owner to come home though really broke my heart. I just so love this movie. sorry...got carried away.
Post a Comment