Rick always bemoans that he is an old man now and women don't flirt like when he was younger.
Oh please.
Yes, when we were just friends and hung out together the women would hang all over him.
The women would push me aside to talk to him. It would crack me up.
Some were smart and realized that if they went through me they'd have more success.
Oh the stories I could tell and may some day.
Yes, this man had women all the time all over the place.
Now he thinks he's invisible....or just creepy old guy.
So a few weeks ago while at the lake he comes home from the hardware store and says to me, "Margaret you could lose me you know. You've got some competition"
"What in the hell is going on at that hardware store?" I asked him laughing.
He said, "A woman pulled up to me at the traffic light.
She took one look at me and winked and blew me a kiss."
"And yet you didn't follow her home Rick?"
He is now laughing as he describes her to me. (I wrote it down no less so I could share w/you)
I quote here, "She was a snaggle tooth, cigarette smoking granny green teeth. I chose to come home!"
While he is telling me this I am laughing and I say, "Well didn't that make you feel better that someone was flirting with you?"
"No. it did not! It's official this is what I attract now. Being an old man sucks"
"Hey hey Bucko I'm still attracted to you. Does that mean nothing?"
I know, I know and it does babe. You also have all your teeth and for that I'm very thankful!
Oh yea that's the way to make me hot Rick. Keep those compliments coming.
Geez!
5 comments:
I don't know, "know" Rick, only what I read about him. However, his handyman skills rock and that would definitely warm me up!
I saw the title to the post and thought you were going to do a post about me! Imagine the disappointment.
Ms A - it wasn't his handyman skills they were attracted to. :-)
Mike - gee sorry 'bout that!
haha, well I guess it's better than getting flipped off at a light!
LOL!
Post a Comment