Gov. Mark Sanford is an idiot.
Not because he had an affair.
Not because he lied to his family, his constituents, his office staff, but because he won’t shut the fuck up!
Good Grief did he get fucked senseless while in Argentina?
How dumb can you be? Oh, I’m hiking the Appalachian Trail.
Doesn’t matter that I am not on vacation and due at work but I’ll tell my staff that just the same. Dumb ass lie number 1.
Then he gets caught and he says this woman in Argentina is his soul mate, he loves her.
BUT he will try to fall back in love with his wife now that he has been caught.
Oh what a keeper this guy is.
Mrs. Sanford – RUN FOR YOU LIFE IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF SELF ESTEEM!!
Listen, I don’t know what goes on in other peoples homes. I do not know what deals they make. but how in God’s name can you stand by this idiot when he has proclaimed that this other woman is his soul mate but he will try to fall back in love with you. WTF is that about?
Now he is rambling on about how many times he has crossed the line. Okay maybe his wife has a different line that is her limit vs. my line in the sand but still should he not just shut up and stop humiliating his wife, family and himself any further? This is what I would refer to as Exhibit A – “Numbnuts.”
I will say it was nice to see that Mrs. Sanford didn’t “stand by her man” when Numbnuts was on the podium confessing he wasn’t really hiking in the Appalachian Trail, but instead doing the dance of love in Argentina. I can not for the life of me understand that behavior of a wife who has been wronged. (as I have stated in the former blog on 3/12/08 with Mrs Spitzer)
If you wish to move forward and forgive him that is okay by me and your prerogative but why the hell would you stand there like an adoring wife who has had a lobotomy while he tells the world he has a soul mate that is not you or he has been humping a young girl 25 yrs your junior. I may forgive him (well not this nut job) but you'd never find me on that podium!
No siree – no way no how.
No comments:
Post a Comment