I watched the Academy Awards last night as did most of America.
I even saw some of Barbara Walters pre-Oscar show.
Okay truth be told I skipped the whole Jonas Brothers because really who gives a rat's ass about teeny boopers who try to tell me they are virgins.
You know what I say to that?
"Hey I look just like Angelina Jolie" C'mon it's about as believeable.
As you know from reading my blog I so wanted Sean Penn to win Best Actor.
I thought for sure Mickey Rourke would be the sentimental favorite. And if not then possibly Frank Langella would win because he was pretty damn good as well.
But Sean won! Yipee.
Robert DeNiro's introduction of Sean I thought was priceless and true.
Now for the really shallow shit.......
Meryl Streep looked like a hag. She really must start treating herself better. The bodice of her dress did not fit well and it looked like she was missing breasts. She always tries to play off dressing well with insipid comments like, "It was comfortable so I just threw it on" PLEASE. It doesn't mean we can't take you serious if you look nice. You don't need to look like some 80 yr old blind woman dressed you. They GIVE you these dresses you aren't paying for them. So dress that good figure you have woman!
Halle Berry is truly the most genetically gifted woman to walk the face of the earth
Sophia Loren was laughable. Her dress looked like a horrible prom dress from the 70's. Again a woman with a knock out body but you don't notice that. You noticed that her dress was from 1978 as well as her hair and glasses. She thought she looked good in that era and has stayed there. Come on over to the 21st century. She's in her 70's and she could be rockin'
Goldie Hawn's face lift saddened me. She used to have these big round eyes. Now she looks Asian. Wrinkles look better dear.
Who knew Anne Hathaway could sing like that? Wow to be that talented and look that good. She must have something wrong with her. I am going to assume she has really ugly feet or back hair because it's not fair to have it all like that. (hear that Halle Berry?)
Hugh Jackman is a doll. Like Anne Hathawy he is good looking, wears his clothes well, can act, sing and dance. And he isn't a shrimp like all those other actor boys!
I thought Ben Stiller’s impersonation of Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman was a hoot. But did the world get that? Hell, I doubt most of America got that joke.
And you thought you had to watch E's Fashion Police to get all these good fashion tips.
No comments:
Post a Comment