I have been watching the Olympics like most of America. Truth be told I am sick of them now. Sure I enjoyed watching Michael Phelps kick ass and Daria do her thing. I enjoy gymnastics too but overall I'm bored to tears now. Equestrian...really?
But there is nothing else on TV. Although I have to admit I found a delightful 30th anniversary show on the movie Animal House. It was a hoot and a great diversion from the Olympics.
Actually I think it could be touted as the complete 180 of the Olympics. No discipline, no rules, no structure and lots of excess! I loved that movie and I quote to this day one of my favorite lines from there all the time. "7 years of college down the drain"
The anniversary show had a lot of behind the scene information and film and it had me laughing out loud. (which made my husband downstairs jealous because the olympics were not fun or funny)
I got a call Saturday night that my package was delivered that late afternoon. The box had a big orange sticker on it that said SATURDAY. However my mom told me the next day air sticker was on there too which read - Friday, August 15th by 10:30a.m. Needless to say my niece did not receive her package. Enough said.
We leave for a week's vacation this Saturday morning and I can't wait.
So pictures will follow I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment