Thursday, November 1, 2007

Left Over Halloween Candy

Okay it's been awhile since I've written I know.
I was emailed yesterday to ask if I was okay.
I am.

I have to admit that I am not on top of my game right now. I am in a lot of pain with this damn torn rotator cuff and it's not getting any better. I can't sleep and my ass is dragging 24/7.
So between being exhausted beyond belief and in a great deal of pain it's been a real ball of fun.

My surgery is the 13th and I am actually looking forward to it because I think I'll at least be out of pain....or so I hope I will be afterwards.

I have family coming this weekend so I have a lot to do to prepare. The stress of it all.
The food, the activities to keep the kids amused so every now and then we adults can get a conversation in. You know the drill- clean, cook, amuse.....stress.

We only had a small amount of trick-or-treaters last night. Very very odd for us.
At first we thought because of ole W's smart idea to move daylight savings time up a few weeks and it was now light outside no one was ringing our doorbell. But it never really picked up later either. We live in a development of nothing but little ones running around so this was so weird.
Where did they all go?

We have so much candy left over it isn't even funny. Thankfully I only buy what I don't like so there is no chance in hell I would eat any of it. Know anyone who loves full size Kit-Kats or Reese's Peanut butter cups send 'em over - my husbands waist line depends on it.

No comments: