Just back from a weeks vacation – oh God is it tough to get in the swing of things today.
Still a bit groggy.
Some pop culture musings.....
I heard that Caroline Rhea is no longer the host of The Biggest Loser because she was chubby. Wonder if that is true.
Why is Sen. Craig more interested in screaming he’s not gay than saying he didn’t do this? I find that interesting!
The View is starting it’s 11th season. I think it’s time to go off the air. Barbara is 80 and by God she just doesn’t “get it” and get rid of Elizabeth for God’s sake! I want to punch Elizabeth in the face and normally I don’t believe in violence... until I see her face that is. Hmmm....
Today is called Black Tuesday here in the DC Metro area. August traffic is down 10 – 15% “they” say with congress on vacation as well as we mere mortels. What takes you 25 minutes in August takes you over an hour in September. Today everyone is back to work and school and traffic is back to being the nightmare that we all learn to deal with. Aah life in the city as my mom would say. The price you pay to live in a great area.
You know what? I can’t do much today. My mind is still in vacation mode or perhaps I killed a few too many brain cells while on vacation. I am thinking about being back on the water today with a gin and tonic but instead I am in my office looking out the window- the blue sky and the sun shining trying to get moving to do the things that need to be done. I bet this is a very unproductive day for everyone just returning to school, work etc.
Oh the grind of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment