Remember when I shared with you that during my painful shoulder issues, I used cannabis for the pain.
I forgot to share this funny little boy in this story.
When we first moved here, this little boy would ride his bike by our house. He was 5. He would see the garage door open and come on in. He was in love with Rick and the tools.
As Rick was building the deck, he wanted to know things like, what is this piece of wood for? What do you use this tool for? Can I bring this home mister Rick?
He drove Rick nuts, but in a good, funny way.
Then one day, he doesn't see Rick in the garage with his tools, so he knocks on the door. I see him on the ring camera and say to Rick, "Hey, your little friend is here. Note, I had just had a couple of hits of cannabis.
I open the door, and he asks if Rick is going to be out in the garage working today.
I said he will be in about 5 minutes if you want to go around back and meet him. Then the kid says, "Your house smells like my Grandma's house." and he skips down the sidewalk to the garage.
OH MY GOD. That made me laugh. Guess his Grandma is doing the same thing as me. We got such a kick out of that. When we saw his parents, Rick was telling him how this little guy needs some tools. His parents said, "So we have heard. He thinks you can build anything."
Cute kid, but I need to meet Grandma. :-)
18 comments:
HA! Well, he could've said, "your house smells like my art teacher", but I like that it was granny's house. Go, granny!
Lol. His art teacher!
Oh, you Grandmas!
A friend of mine wd smoke pot while driving, and I said that while I worried about the wisdom of that, at least the cops were less likely to stop a little old lady than a carful of youngsters. She said Are you kidding? We're the age group they've got their eye on! Kate
Woodstock generation.π
π€£
Your story is the funniest thing I've read all day!
So funny. I hope it wasn't my grandson! Seriously, so many people have found relief from pain with the stuff. I'd love to see if it could help control my diabetes. Hahaha. You never know. It might.
Boy it'd be nice if it did. But when I needed it, it was helpful. I'm no longer in pain thank goodness. Back to my wine. Sadly it doesn't cover painπ
haha
π
Glad to make you smile
I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't like the smell of pot. It's to stinky for me. And the one time I was at a party where the house had a pot fog in it, I thought I was going to throw up. I had to get out of there fast.
So, not like Grandma's house.π I hate the smell too. Normally do this outside but it was chilly. That kid was a hoot though
That is funny. Both Rick having a little fan club and the smell of your house. I'm not sure I'd know what Mary Jane smells like.
Well, it smells like Grandma's house. π
Hilarious. Modern grandmas gonna modern grandma, lol.
I adore kids and this one is a cutie. Soooo many questions. One day I gave him cookies and he told me they were better than his mom's. I told him not to tell her that because it would make her sad. He told me, yeah, but she needs to know. I mean c'mon!!!π
Post a Comment