Friday, April 3, 2026

Random Items

 Well, you all convinced me that I should write to that bitch doctor who did the injection incorrectly. Rick was adamant that I do it.
I finally did last night.

Oooh, she did not like it. I was so nice too. Her response was terse at best. I wanna write back, but no point. It fell on deaf ears. 

I even said I did not wish to be a Karen. I was sharing this information so no other person has to suffer like this.  I appreciate all you did for me. yads yada yada

But apparently being nice wasn't good either because I could have been the real Peg and given her an earful. But I was professional, polite, and tried not to insult her "MD" ego.

Rick asked me after I sent it if I felt better. Actually, I do not. So be it.
Especially after seeing her snotty response. I bruised her doctor ego big time it appears. I wasn't trying to do that, you know. But she took from this what she wanted and, as usual, a doctor who neither listened in person nor via print.
_______

I finished the powerwashing of the patio. I took off all the covers to the furniture and vacuumed and cleaned everything up.  Got the rug out and powerwashed it too. etc.
My sister is coming from the very north (Erie, PA), and to her, 67 degrees is hot. So I know she will like being out there a great deal. She keeps saying she's bringing shorts, etc. I laughed and said I'm not as skinny as you and you may wish to have some warm clothes too, because you'll swim in my warmer clothes. I remember being a snowbird, so I get it. But it makes us chuckle. 

I finished everything. Came inside, made dinner, and collapsed.
I awoke to rain. NO. We were unaware of the rain coming. So were the weather people. So now I have pollen yellow dots on everything. Argh.
I sent her an old picture of the patio before the flowers and plants were out and she said she needs a nap out there. Made me laugh because that is what Rick says.  Case in point.
He is gonna kill me for this pic. Before stroke and when he had a belly. 

Speaking of my dinner. I can't use Shake 'n Bake for the obvious reason of bread crumbs being wheat. So I found a recipe online for homemade Shake 'n Bake.  I just substituted it with my GF Panko Bread Crumbs. 
OMG, it was easy and damn good. Better than the real stuff. I was shocked.
As Rick was chowing down his dinner, he said, "This is better than the original. You can certainly make this again!"  I said, "So can you!" 😉

We get these enormous chops from Wegmans.  They are the size of two chops you'd buy in a store. Thick and juicy and wonderful. Rick usually would eat 2 chops. Now that we get them at Wegman's, one is all he can eat. I ate 1/2- 3/4 of mine and saved the rest for lunch today. :-)

How about Bondi being fired? You know it's because she was to be subpoenaed, and she has all his secrets. She was with him and Epstein for years. We've seen the pics of them over 25 yrs ago at Epstein's parties.
This way, she can't talk. She wasn't fired cuz she sucks, which she does; she was asked to leave so she didn't have to testify. How dumb do they think we are? Oh sure, the Maga idiots believe everything he says, but those of us who've paid attention and have read in a book in our lifetime know what is really going on.

In other news - 
There was a post on Instagram asking, " If Canada let you in, would you go?
I wrote, "hell yeah,"  I can learn French past my high school French. I can eat poutine with the best of 'em. I love curling and Molson Ice.  (much better than ICE here, wink wink) I can learn their history and be a very good citizen. Not the biggest fan of their weather, but the people are great. 
Cold climate = warm people in my book.
Of course, BC has better weather, but not BC's biggest fan believe it or not, but still better than here now.
Boy, did I get grief. I had to block some men. Why are men so threatened by everything?

I saw a T-shirt that said Weak Men hate Strong Women. Spot on. I see this so often on Instagram. Boy, men get all nutso when a woman has power, smarts, or is a leader. That is so sad to me.  That shouldn't be a thing to be afraid of. I'm thankful I had a cheerleader besides me. As I climbed the ladder, he was cheering me on.

Then I saw a T-shirt that said trump should have been swallowed.  
OMG, it made me laugh. Could never wear it, though.
And the one my husband sent me that read, I may be a handful, but so are my tits.  Ah, Funny boy.  
Who the hell would wear such a shirt, I ask you????

And lastly, I am sharing that my sister is a vegetarian. We are carnivores.
She will eat fish and sometimes chicken. Strange but okay. 
I am making it work. I've got a menu planned. 
Then Rick asked me last night, "Hey, remember Bob M?"
Yep, where did that come from?
Remember how he came to a BBQ and had to leave because the smell of meat made him sick. 
"Yes, I do because remember he was so odd. I thought it was weird that he would come to a BBQ and complain about the smell of searing flesh. 
What did he expect, broccoli and tofu on the grill?"

We worked with this guy.
The manager had a house party, and he went into a bedroom and put a towel under the door so he didn't have to smell the meat. He spent most of his time in the kids' bedroom. Weirdo.  The manager's wife was so upset that she said she didn't know. I felt bad for her, not him.

Anyhoo, Rick said your sister isn't like that now, is she?  (this veggie thing is new) 
So I asked her, and she said she didn't give a @#!$ what I put in my body, she just didn't want to eat it.  Whew.  Not a complete weirdo. LOL


22 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Without knowing any of the details, I suspect the doctor's written reply was terse in order to avoid putting anything in writing that could be construed as an admission of wrongdoing or bad practice to be used against her in case any legal or professional disciplinary action is brought.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes, and it had a tone of a whiny child saying, No I didnt.

Abby said...

Getting caught up here. What Debra said. It would be "dangerous" medical people to acknowledge any incompetence.
Too bad no medical marijuana there, I thought that was a thing most everywhere now.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Not in redneck south. Moonshine ok though

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

The doc sounds like a real loser.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I concur!

Paula C said...

Enjoy the visit with your sister. My sister is a vegetarian & it's a challenge at times but I work to accommodate her.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Of course we do. I ask all about dietary restrictions when people come to my home. I think that is the gracious thing to do. Besides kind. Geez its not that difficult. When i visit my family no one does GF for me so i bring my own or dont eat.

DB Stewart said...

I have a terrific doctor who also happens to be an excellent listener. Coincidence? Not likely. information that
As for Bondi, bingo. She has the receipts and no wonder it's so hard to believe in the goodness of people anymore.

Barbara said...

Just remember if you beat your body up getting ready for your sister's visit, you won't be able to enjoy her company because of the pain. I'm sure she would prefer as much of the old Peg/Margaret as you have left then a perfect house and you cringing in pain. My suggestion, although unasked for, is be kind to your body so your mind can enjoy the visit.

The Happy Whisk said...

Does she have a boss or board to report to? Those emails and your thoughts about the problem can go to them. A friend of mine did that with a doctor. Sent the complaint to higher ups and in that case, it helped.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

You're such a friend my dear Barbara. ❤️ Rick had a come to Jesus talk with me last nite about this. My sister is 15yrs younger than me. Im putting her to work as I was told by Rick. Then my sister says to me, I dont give a shit about your house, I haven't seen you in 6 years, im coming to see you. 😍 so it is what ot is.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

No its not a coincidence. I had a fabulous dr up north. Caring, great listening and empathetic. Oh well. I'm surviving and soon I will thrive

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I'm sure she does. I just dont think it will matter. I dud leave a review😁

Paula C said...

GF isn't a choice. It is serious for GI issues. My sister is a vegetarian but can use it as an excuse to be nasty to those who aren't vegetarian. Your family should do GF meals for you so you don't fall ill.

Kathy G said...

I enjoy the challenge of putting together meals that have something for everyone, no matter what their diet choices are.

Julie H said...

How nice your sister is coming! I saw a few things saying she'd still have to testify since she was subpenoed? IDK if that's true or not.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Well c'mon over and help me then.😇

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh they dont care. My sisters do, but my dad said, oh just eat a little pasta it wont hurt you. Id just let it go. Same w/step mom.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It will be so nice to have a person to go shopping with and do the things Rick can't do anymore. Besides she's 15 yrs younger than me, I'm putting her to work!

Julie H said...

Good, I'm sure she will be a big help to you!

Mr. Shife said...

Good for you for sending that letter to the doctor. Even if she was snotty about it, you did the right thing by speaking up so the next person might not have to suffer. It’s wild how threatened people (especially those 'weak men' on Instagram!) get when a woman speaks her mind. Also, that Bob M story had me rolling—hiding in a bedroom with a towel under the door at a BBQ?!